Extremely Important Notice : You can just get 60 tokens for free daily from the game simply from waiting [Both PC and Mobile]

Aionion

10 minutes ago, TheBenjiXD07 said:

To tell the truth, I am like those of those people who do not have the patience to see ads to earn 2 tokens for each one, since, let's face it, almost no one has the patience for that.

There is not benefit much in the ads, anyway.  If you get a little something extra, then that is worth it.  I play another game where I watch ads like crazy.  The reason is that it gives you bonuses and the option to watch or dismiss them and other goodies, instead of pop up ads that mess up the game and waiting 30 second of wasted time.  If ads keep the game a live, then make it beneficial for player that will want to watch the ads.  You only get token ads that only round up to 8 every hour.

The information is good. It is op to the player to collect or not to collect according to his/her life conditions and interest. I watch the commercials for the extra gold on the daily 5 pvp and sometimes I collect tokens later. I do not have time to play the game but I do adjust to my possibilities. Many here does have the time but are to lazy for it or other conditions like me that in reality can't play this game due to the time consuming to progress having family and tuff job. Just play for fun and do not complain if you do not go for it having the time or because you get bored. The game give you ways to add some goodies but if you want goodies without nothing in exchange then buy the old nintendo console and all is good. I still have my own form the 70's and still working. 🙂

an update to progress so far ever since i started ads grinding on the day created this thread , note that i may have skipped 2-3 days from being lazy

xd.png.4f16b6d8bccc090803b6d0ccded6d528.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

2 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

an update to progress so far ever since i started ads grinding on the day created this thread , note that i may have skipped 2-3 days from being lazy

xd.png.4f16b6d8bccc090803b6d0ccded6d528.png

I will reply this once again. It is different for each person. Sometime it works, or they have to do it a certain way.  It is just too much to waist time on it.

On 10/14/2021 at 7:59 AM, AionionWindWeaver said:

dude , it's just 30 minutes per day , it cost you more than an hour atleast to just grind campaign for gold , literally you do nothing other than clicking 3-4 times and wait , if you can't wait , just open a tab and go youtube then go back and forth to check occasionally .

on mobile is only 4 ads a hour so its very time consuming

12 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

lucky 7 tokens wise🤣. Dang 136mill. 

3 days later
image.png.70ee921452ddd524561ba5cb12de24f8.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.91bba08c5f8a3696303f810b92df35e5.png

Update on the 60 tokens per day farm , Week 4 (?) , i kinda lost track