- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Gonna go for one more Iron Boot before working on Scorching Feet.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

haha yeah no OKI you will kick my ass easily

Maybe XD

Same here 😛 wait OKI LOST ME ON ARENA (cuz he's testing a build)

12 hours ago, MasterChief said:

no shade, but i doubt that. what is your build and stats?

besides, ive beaten a r6 with a r7 build.(it was weak to heat)

Screenshot_20210422_213652.jpg

How about rank 4 😂 

4 hours ago, MasterChief said:

@Soviet Union mech i beat 3v3 final boss mission today without revives. how do you feel.

Good job bro

Hcaptcha scam

2 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Maybe XD

Same here 😛 wait OKI LOST ME ON ARENA (cuz he's testing a build)

That it is the idea. Losing give you ideas of changes to know what to do later or to understand better the parts combination functionality. In my case I expose my self for damage in many ways for different weapons and position to start and get average. Normally I do not build mechs instead parts groups for future usage. I am not focus in mechs builds.  

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

That it is the idea. Losing give you ideas of changes to know what to do later or to understand better the parts combination functionality. In my case I expose my self for damage in many ways for different weapons and position to start and get average. Normally I do not build mechs instead parts groups for future usage. I am not focus in mechs builds.  

Yeah and I know I did a mistake lol

Forgot farm gtg

Hcaptcha scam

4 minutes ago, Spam said:

Tbh, playing a physical mech is pretty easy and huggers are even easier, not trying to be toxic or anything but using a phys hugger imo is just easy.

It is more easy. I will always recommend to go phys as first mech build to balance power for next mechs in mind. That was one of the reason I used because cost, low amount of parts  to use, power and rank stability. Not mean is better but best to start in the game. I know, I started as mix mech because can't use anything else in full. 

My old team post mix mechs

image.png.6b6ec8a9dd4e4397d3be6ec0e03c9aaf.png

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

It is more easy. I will always recommend to go phys as first mech build to balance power for next mechs in mind. That was one of the reason I used because cost, low amount of parts  to use, power and rank stability. Not mean is better but best to start in the game. I know, I started as mix mech because can't use anything else in full. 

My old team post mix mechs

image.png.6b6ec8a9dd4e4397d3be6ec0e03c9aaf.png

I see you decided to make them have some variety by adding different paints. Nice mechs though, a lot like the old zarkares meta(at least I think it was once the meta, only it has annihilation instead of mercy), what drone?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

image.png.776b8b027640254637eb201bdec618d7.png

image.png.fe8eabf49427ae3762850b3c71b76bfc.png

image.png.13bc93db15193f0920881927116440b5.png

In this case all use energy monkey. By the time was created protector drone came up to the game but using old modules for energy, heat and shield. I no longer play the set since it is too weak for current game environment but it is ok to play R5-R4 if someone need easy set till later can make modifications with resist damage, sacrificed, spartan or else when get parts.