- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

I know torso is trash but i dont have anything better currently and does thus also upgrade modules?

Hard to tell in the sense of what do you have set. I mean, if this is a second mech or your primary mech?

I see in the point of investment if you buy the offer. Not mean about bad selection or the only thing available around. We all had same issues. 

If you need the progress as fast possible and the cost it is ok for you and wont hurt your pocket for others matters in life more important sure go for it so the progress can increase rank and will generate more gold during pvp and fight CAMPAIGN at other bosses. 

Modules are key to sustain rank and advance regardless weapons availability. If you are having issues been over heated or energy drain it might be good go for modules. 

The factor here is what do you have as primary and secondary mechs with current module set up. I do not know. If is your only one and can afford and become p2w then go for it to move up rank for more gold etc then switch when get better torso. 

I normally will recommend to farm for progress because I am a farmer to progress and can level up the account fast for more grants but up grating can help to move faster. 

9 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screenshot_20210426_204441.jpg

Screenshot_20210426_204852.jpg

dont trust on those numbers. You can win and know you won then the system shows you lose or lose and show you won. 🤭

@OKI DOKIwhat the

Screenshot_20210427_120710.jpg

6 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hard to tell in the sense of what do you have set. I mean, if this is a second mech or your primary mech?

I see in the point of investment if you buy the offer. Not mean about bad selection or the only thing available around. We all had same issues. 

If you need the progress as fast possible and the cost it is ok for you and wont hurt your pocket for others matters in life more important sure go for it so the progress can increase rank and will generate more gold during pvp and fight CAMPAIGN at other bosses. 

Modules are key to sustain rank and advance regardless weapons availability. If you are having issues been over heated or energy drain it might be good go for modules. 

The factor here is what do you have as primary and secondary mechs with current module set up. I do not know. If is your only one and can afford and become p2w then go for it to move up rank for more gold etc then switch when get better torso. 

I normally will recommend to farm for progress because I am a farmer to progress and can level up the account fast for more grants but up grating can help to move faster. 

dont trust on those numbers. You can win and know you won then the system shows you lose or lose and show you won. 🤭

That's the 2nd one my clan win cw( 5 loses in a row on cw)

But the problem is WHY TF MORE THAN 100%

Hcaptcha scam

17 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

@OKI DOKIwhat the

Screenshot_20210427_120710.jpg

That's the 2nd one my clan win cw( 5 loses in a row on cw)

But the problem is WHY TF MORE THAN 100%

Hmm, since I do not play for rank or be the #1 player and I like to play as always just making parts, test them and get beaten for fun not for wins etc but test and develop, I sometime de-rank "lower rank" to test at proper rank capacity of the mech. I am currently playing at R10 and in R10 the game match me against full L50 mechs with higher HP and me playing at 1800 with decent modules but weak having epic L1, legend L1, Myth L1 and few items max to go against those constant matches with powerful mechs and see what does do.

I play both accounts this season but sometimes just one then later the other. After play for some days checking then I move up to R5-R1 position but normally I go only for R3 since I do not care about R1 for bad rewards on average. 

Right now testing with epics, legend and myth in OD. FARM and OKI.

OD. FARM

image.png.8b25e075535311057bc8623492fecdcc.png

image.png.0247904e58166a9f7b25b0de00377bbb.png

Testing in OKI weapons effects. 

image.png.66aca47d8f0ac7fca574f15e41837a5b.png

image.png.150024bae239114dd7ec66247f875d1d.png

Just future parts to develop if get interested to do it or not. In mean time I still have to work with current mechs set ups and level up parts from them since so far I have never finished in full a mech with all parts maxed. Maybe someday will finish in full a mech. 

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, since I do not play for rank or be the #1 player and I like to play as always just making parts, test them and get beaten for fun not for wins etc but test and develop, I sometime de-rank "lower rank" to test at proper rank capacity of the mech. I am currently playing at R10 and in R10 the game match me against full L50 mechs with higher HP and me playing at 1800 with decent modules but weak having epic L1, legend L1, Myth L1 and few items max to go against those constant matches with powerful mechs and see what does do.

I play both accounts this season but sometimes just one then later the other. After play for some days checking then I move up to R5-R1 position but normally I go only for R3 since I do not care about R1 for bad rewards on average. 

Right now testing with epics, legend and myth in OD. FARM and OKI.

OD. FARM

image.png.8b25e075535311057bc8623492fecdcc.png

image.png.0247904e58166a9f7b25b0de00377bbb.png

Testing in OKI weapons effects. 

image.png.66aca47d8f0ac7fca574f15e41837a5b.png

image.png.150024bae239114dd7ec66247f875d1d.png

Just future parts to develop if get interested to do it or not. In mean time I still have to work with current mechs set ups and level up parts from them since so far I have never finished in full a mech with all parts maxed. Maybe someday will finish in full a mech. 

A player did got destroyed badly by u I saw on replay

Hcaptcha scam

1 minute ago, Soviet Union mech said:

depend what account. I have in one of them a malfuntioning weapon that drain a lot of life and overheat but hurt a lot to the opponent. testing weapon since I have the weapon around not in use 

3 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

not on purpose, I normally quit the play if are too weak for me. I fight the strong players L50 when are 1900-2500

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

depend what account. I have in one of them a malfuntioning weapon that drain a lot of life and overheat but hurt a lot to the opponent. testing weapon since I have the weapon around not in use 

not on purpose, I normally quit the play if are too weak for me. I fight the strong players L50 when are 1900-2500

I get those 2600-3200 often and AI should not match me with them 

11 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

how tf.... i could easily beat u... how r u that far :V

i cant even get past the first mythical mission :V

They're very ez then, try it 🙂

And remember what I said, I beated a player stronger than you(spartan)

Hcaptcha scam