...CANDELA INC... (clan recruitment)

Nikos

Hello everyone!!

I am Nikos from "...CANDELA INC..." and i want to inform you that our clan needs 2 more members that can do the following rules:

RULES

1. Get 85 wins during the 2v2 & 3v3 seasons and 200 wins during 1v1 season.(NOTE: the goal is 2k wins and 5k in 1v1 season,If the goal has been achieved and you do not have complete the job with your wins,then it is not necessary to continue ;)

2.Collect at least 100 tickets for TITAN and help us defeat him!

3.Participate in the War if your mechs are good enough to fight against top clans!

4.You must be Rank 4 at least to join us.

5. Be friendly,Serious during the war and feel free to ask us for help about your builds or anything you want!

If you are interested to join in "...CANDELA INC..." you can send me a message in forum or you can find me in discord as well -->Nikos#2363

1335125315_2021-06-29224535.png.be4d823c8b96720bcbb5c2e85ccf956b.png

16 minutes ago, Nikos said:

Hello everyone!!

I am Nikos from "...CANDELA INC..." and i want to inform you that our clan needs 2 more members that can do the following rules:

RULES

1. Get 85 wins during the 2v2 & 3v3 seasons and 200 wins during 1v1 season.(NOTE: the goal is 2k wins and 5k in 1v1 season,If the goal has been achieved and you do not have complete the job with your wins,then it is not necessary to continue ;)

2.Collect at least 100 tickets for TITAN and help us defeat him!

3.Participate in the War if your mechs are good enough to fight against top clans!

4.You must be Rank 4 at least to join us.

5. Be friendly,Serious during the war and feel free to ask us for help about your builds or anything you want!

If you are interested to join in "...CANDELA INC..." you can send me a message in forum or you can find me in discord as well -->Nikos#2363

1335125315_2021-06-29224535.png.be4d823c8b96720bcbb5c2e85ccf956b.png

Candela Inc, eh.... A new high rank clan. Nice.

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

No, it is the same Top 10 clan for long. Nikos is looking for 2 new members. 👍

How long? I don't remember the name. The last time I checked high rank clans, was last year. I may have log into to my accts, though I haven't checked rankings in a long time.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

Just now, JamAnime said:

How long? I don't remember the name.

It is the CLAN where I am member. CANDELA it is been around at list 2yrs. I will have to ask original member but SHABBA original leader opened the clan and I was invited back when I was starting the game. It is been top 10 for 1 yr or so. Very consistent. We play for rewards. Best top clan on rewards I might say excluding medals so far. We have many long terms players top R1 but we play in different ways not for AP like tops do for medals. Strong clan. 👍

image.thumb.png.49c48df8095396c7c68f40209f2865af.png

We haven't change any basic requirement.

We are a Top 10 Clan aiming for rewards and we always achieve those goals.

We do in 1v1 110wins , 2V2 90wins and 3v3 75wins as the low end requirement requirement. During 1V1 season

we go for 5K wins and 2K for 2V2 and 3V3.

We collect Titan tickets and fight TITAN 7 stars 

We do WAR for S+ and S Box

Our basic entry it is R4 in all season---Any other condition can be talked with the boss. Don't be afraid to ask.

We will like to add people with integrity, good manners, committed for long term membership if possible. 

It is a bit sad to see members leaving since I like family and friendship and we are searching now for those who will like to stay but also do the basics. 

We really do a good job and have freedom to do our things and when we need to be in tune for a job to do we focus in that goal and achieved. The clan it is committed and serious in every goal set for the clan. 

I hope you can take a look and see us as a good option to stay.

If you are interested, please PM Nikos, Tireggregars or any clan member like me in this forum. Nikos added his Discord. Please feel free to ask any question to him or any member in the clan or to this old guy OKI and I will respond to you with sincerity and honesty. 

Go ahead and just ask. We do not bite. Hmm, maybe me if you are a Q girl. Oh Lord, I still forgetting my lady read the forum time to time. 

Thx you very much for your attention

OKI

7 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Well, hope you find someone for those 2 spots.  I'm still less than 2.5% active in SM.  I don't do any wins, only on the special mission days that give tokens. I just need a clan to have my acct to sit in. That is it.

I know. Sad to see you been a top player in the side line but like Scorpion you got tired of the game mess without necessary changes to make it attractive again. 

I am even in this forum because of you too cool guy asking me to join many times.

49 minutes ago, Xynt said:

There's no word to describe about Candela, but greatness.

Sorry for another lost. Scorpion is really strong, active and royal player. I understand if he can't catch up 😓. Just want to say stay strong what ever the challenge in the way 🦾.

Scorpion is powerful. No issues on R1 all seasons really fast, he just got tired of the same old same of the game without changes to make it more attractive you know like portals new parts, some variation in others areas and pvp to be fixed between others.  People gets tired becoming too monotonous. I agree on that for sure. The only things keeps me around is that my choice in the game was to play for farming to make parts as come step by step and level up the account farming. Post reaching L250 desires to play dropped 50% not seen progress but at list I still moving parts around since I have a lot to move up for fun but also I change ranks to have variation with whom I play if not playing with the same 5 guys match I will stop pvp in full. It does get annoying and boring. 

Anyway, I feel the pain of such great players retiring because game is not moving been static. Some likes to catch up and some others gets bored because nothing extra on it to keep progressing.😔

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Scorpion is powerful. No issues on R1 all seasons really fast, he just got tired of the same old same of the game without changes to make it more attractive you know like portals new parts, some variation in others areas and pvp to be fixed between others.  People gets tired becoming too monotonous. I agree on that for sure. The only things keeps me around is that my choice in the game was to play for farming to make parts as come step by step and level up the account farming. Post reaching L250 desires to play dropped 50% not seen progress but at list I still moving parts around since I have a lot to move up for fun but also I change ranks to have variation with whom I play if not playing with the same 5 guys match I will stop pvp in full. It does get annoying and boring. 

Anyway, I feel the pain of such great players retiring because game is not moving been static. Some likes to catch up and some others gets bored because nothing extra on it to keep progressing.😔

I won't blame him for quit, because that was greatest decision he ever make in his life.

I might end up same like him next years if nothing changes. Maybe earlier, why not?

Edited by Xynt
Just have to wait for it (see edit history)

What the point?