Minor experiment

Alexander

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

much cheaper common and quick common cards....

This is an experiment and is very very liable to change again in the immediate future. 

I was wondering why my common items were all of the sudden only 980 gold.  Thanks!  My feedback: just means my common items in my factories are going to be running longer because I'm still going to max out what I'm building.  But having this many common items so cheaply will be great because then I can have more of them, which means upgrading power kits faster, then upgrading inventory items faster.  Thanks @Alexander !    My windmills will be running longer ..........

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 minutes ago, Purific said:

Why does the first category in base which is common craft cheaper than "cheap but slow" category which also crafts commons. Basically first category is cheaper plus faster than "very cheap" category which is supposed to be cheaper in the first place.

No one uses cheap but slow tho its trash and thats fact 

Edited by Dark conon mech
Yeeeetus my meatus (see edit history)

I've read through the topic and replies of all the members, here is my POV on this experiment.

1. Increasing Gold capacity is a notch in the right direction, i feel like the gold/hour should be increased with it if it hasn't already been.

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Legendaries drop more often in bases, E-M items drop much more often from bases as well. Intrade the card got 25% more expensive - drop rate rose by significantly more than that.

I don't really see the point here, the reason why most people enable base is to get to level 20, and start spending money on a chance to get L-M items, not E-M. If you do insist on making the price more expensive, the time/card should be decreased.

3. Tweaking base is a good idea, since the majority prefer silver boxes instead of it, this will maybe make them change their mind.

Slight note:
 I do not have level 20 gold mines and or item factories, so i can't talk from experience.

silly goober

29 minutes ago, Asther said:

I've read through the topic and replies of all the members, here is my POV on this experiment.

1. Increasing Gold capacity is a notch in the right direction, i feel like the gold/hour should be increased with it if it hasn't already been.

I don't really see the point here, the reason why most people enable base is to get to level 20, and start spending money on a chance to get L-M items, not E-M. If you do insist on making the price more expensive, the time/card should be decreased.

3. Tweaking base is a good idea, since the majority prefer silver boxes instead of it, this will maybe make them change their mind.

Slight note:
 I do not have level 20 gold mines and or item factories, so i can't talk from experience.

That well that was until i figured out you can watch ads and get legendary like that from premium packs 

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

Bro you dont know you can watch 30 ads a day for 60 tokens and in a week have 335 tokens to spend on premium packs are you being serious 

I've never been able to watch 30 ads a day then still have ads the next day, maybe that's just me

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

Well you ads come back at 3pm the next day so thats when you should start 🙂

doesn't happen for me, only worked after I switched devices, and plus, I don't have the time to watch 30 ads a day on 2 accounts

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

4 minutes ago, Benji Valencia Miño said:

There will be a change to the Hardened Platinum Vest (one of many outdated armor), hopefully there will be a buff on that

yes there will be

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout