Minor experiment

Alexander

• Administrators

Please be wary, we decided to test this on everyone instead of an AB test group, feedback is welcome. 

Bases currently have a higher gold cap, roughly 10% higher gold income at the higher levels, much cheaper common and quick common cards and more expensive legendary cards with roughly double the droprate of E-M items (we already raised the droprate of L-M items before).

This is an experiment and is very very liable to change again in the immediate future. 

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Please be wary, we decided to test this on everyone instead of an AB test group, feedback is welcome. 

Bases currently have a higher gold cap, roughly 10% higher gold income at the higher levels, much cheaper common and quick common cards and more expensive legendary cards with roughly double the droprate of E-M items (we already raised the droprate of L-M items before).

This is an experiment and is very very liable to change again in the immediate future. 

So, to make sure I understood.

Bases have been buffed, thanks.

Commons have been cheapened, thanks again.

And legendaries have been made more expensive, is it confirmed legendaries, or e/l cards?

Regardless, thanks for the updates and the buffs.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

So, to make sure I understood.

Bases have been buffed, thanks.

Commons have been cheapened, thanks again.

And legendaries have been made more expensive, is it confirmed legendaries, or e/l cards?

Regardless, thanks for the updates and the buffs.

Commons have been dropped from 2500 to 1000 to match the price of silver boxes, quick commons have been dropped from 4000 to 2500 to be less ridiculous. 

Legendaries drop more often in bases, E-M items drop much more often from bases as well. Intrade the card got 25% more expensive - drop rate rose by significantly more than that.

It's an experiment to see what is needed to make the base something you just no-brainer start building without completely imbalancing the economy. We probably overshot it a little - feedback is, again, welcome.

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

Commons have been dropped from 2500 to 1000 to match the price of silver boxes, quick commons have been dropped from 4000 to 2500 to be less ridiculous. 

Legendaries drop more often in bases, E-M items drop much more often from bases as well. 

It's an experiment to see what is needed to make the base something you just no-brainer start building without completely imbalancing the economy. We probably overshot it a little - feedback is, again, welcome.

So commons and quick commons have been cheapened, but commons or rare/commons?

What do u mean by e-m items drop more often? as in if u craft epics they drop more often, or as in they drop more often from the legendary option of the base?

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• Administrators
Just now, Tirreggregars said:

So commons and quick commons have been cheapened, but commons or rare/commons?

What do u mean by e-m items drop more often? as in if u craft epics they drop more often, or as in they drop more often from the legendary option of the base?

Just commons - plain food. Rare commons is something we'll consider based on feedback.

If you craft the legendary option from base.

Just now, Alexander said:

Just commons - plain food. Rare commons is something we'll consider based on feedback.

If you craft the legendary option from base.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I would recommend buffing the rare commons as well, sicne they are the most used, however, dont egt me wrong, thanks for these buffs!

10 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I want people who take a weekend off and come back to feel like theyve something to come back for, basically... Hope it works.

Holy shit, thanks man!

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Burn Baby Burn said:

puk have double price??? good it is minor change 😱

Oops. That was an experiment with better, more expensive power kits we didn't intend to put live. It's been solved.

19 minutes ago, PaintedAshwithSnow said:

378k for e-l. Now you can't have 4 fabrics to craft it and be in plus with gold

Is this really relevant if the items are much better?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

wait... so how long is it to craft chance of legendary?? i dont have enough gold at the moment so....

Same as before for now. We'll probably raise it a bit later if feedback is good, or restore it entirely to its past values. Depends. 🙂

• Administrators
Just now, PaintedAshwithSnow said:

I isn't meant it this way. Just noted that actually this not possible anymore (if of course not go crazy on arena)  

It may change again later, but yeah. I'd like leg-cards to be something super desirable to craft in the long run - I might raise their price and time even further and turn it into a guaranteed E-M or L-M or something...

i'd say maybe raise very quick commons to 2k gold for 1 minute each..... cuz the super quick rare/common is only 5k gold for 2 minutes... so the quick common only would be about half

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

I might raise their price and time even further and turn it into a guaranteed E-M or L-M or something...

maybe you should just make a seperate base level ... level 21... for L-M items only at super high gold and time cost

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

It may change again later, but yeah. I'd like leg-cards to be something super desirable to craft in the long run - I might raise their price and time even further and turn it into a guaranteed E-M or L-M or something...

500k for guaranteed legy?

• Administrators
Just now, Shoultz262 said:

500k for guaranteed legy?

Keep in mind currently legendary chance on base leggies (even with the buffs) is about 15-30%. 

A 100k increase for 100% would be a bit *too* much 😛