SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH: PREMIUM PACKS (NOT FLEX)

SawzAll

Some people have expressed interest in knowing what the premium pack legendary rate is.

So this is a scientific project (or attempt at one).  Post ALL your premium pack openings here.  You cannot exclude any: you must include them all (i.e. someone opens 2 in the day, one is all epic, posting just that one and not the other one, etc.)

To keep this scientific (i.e. the results are helpful), you must:

1. Only post your own premium pack results (nothing from the past, nothing from Google images, etc).
  2. Not include premium pack openings from any day where the deal has something to do with an increased drop rate.
  3. Not alter any image.
  4. Must be on or after 3/24/2021 (i.e. today and the future, not the past).

If we can do this, and be very strictly scientific about it, we can probably come up with some useful data on the drop rates.

So please only reply with a screenshot of the results of a premium pack open, and only after today (3/24/2021).

I'll start us off.

image.thumb.png.2aa900ca18df7e9140a723dd2571e69e.png

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

34 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

I did research on this back in 2019 (from YouTube box openings), looking at about 150 packs if I remember correctly. I found the legendary rate to be about 20%

it would make sense for the rate to be 20%, 1 legendary per pack.

22 minutes ago, Melanös said:

it would make sense for the rate to be 20%, 1 legendary per pack.

59 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

I did research on this back in 2019 (from YouTube box openings), looking at about 150 packs if I remember correctly. I found the legendary rate to be about 20%

Please only reply with premium pack screenshots.

Screenshot_20210324-205145_Super Mechs.jpg

13 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Some people have expressed interest in knowing what the premium pack legendary rate is.

So this is a scientific project (or attempt at one).  Post ALL your premium pack openings here.  You cannot exclude any: you must include them all (i.e. someone opens 2 in the day, one is all epic, posting just that one and not the other one, etc.)

1. Only post your own premium pack results (nothing from the past, nothing from Google images, etc).
  2. Not include premium pack openings from any day where the deal has something to do with an increased drop rate.
  3. Not alter any image.

If we can do this, and be very strictly scientific about it, we can probably come up with some useful data on the drop rates.

So please only reply with a screenshot of the results of a premium pack open, and only after today (3/24/2021).

I'll start us off.

I think best way to do this with as little bias as possible is to watch SM pack opening compilations. However, note that all those drop rates will be higher than present due to new items being introduced

Edited by CleverName (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

sad to know. I meat them very often. 🥴

2 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Nice I need that desolation lol

Thanks everyone but please remember that this is not a flex thread.  I'm basically doing a public experiment on 40 premium pack openings.  When I get to 40, I'll release the results.

Isnt 40 a but little, I'd aim for at least 200, but just wait for alex to release another deal, then look at flex thread ppl will post there-

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

On 3/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, SawzAll said:

3. Not alter any image.

I'll start us off.

damn! , I bought a premium pack before seeing this post and I did not take a picture of it, but if it helps, I only got a Legendary Kraken.