SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH: PREMIUM PACKS (NOT FLEX)

SawzAll

'ello , reading this thread , i see that you are working on the game's drop rates , considering how not even the developer that promised me the answer never got me the numbers i wanted to know , i should may as well help your massive research project. 

Important Thing To Know : 

The drop rates are not just as simple as %gray items , %blue items , %purple items and %yellow items , due to how the game has proggressed as well as the items have been released since beta , the items are now devided into many...more complicated categories.

The Current Category Of Items Within The Game's Price Pool : 
- Gray filler normal items , no one uses these things , serve no purpose other than being a filler so you have lower chances of legendaries
- Rare filter items , similar to normal items , a false idea of something "better"
- Purple Epic Items : [As for the current state , there are 2 types of purple items]

+ Purples that can be evolved into myth , pretty much items everyone uses , the f2p's only hope

+ Filler nonsense Purple Items that can only be evolved into epic or legendary only tier , a trap for mindless newbie grinders that just grind and max a cool lookin' item only to reallize they can't myth it.

- Yellow Legendary Items : The holy golden grail of SM...only during the betas where every legendaries , due to the current meta , yellow legendaries are devided into  more categories.

+ Decent  Yellow Legendaries : Legendaries that starts at purple tier , moderately decent enough for the newbies to cut down their grinding time by skipping the evolving from epic to legendary process.

+ Oudated L-Ms : L-Ms that are considered godly in the past but no one in their right mind would use now , powercreep and all that / Examples : Mortal Bullet , Purifier , Big Daddy , Desert Fury , Bull Dog , L-M Hybrid Cannons

+ Fake/Filler Legendaries : These nonsense clog the price pool of legendary items along with the decent ones so you are even less likely to win THE TRUE YELLOW LEGENDARIES. What are true legendaries you ask ?

+TRUE YELLOW LEGENDARIES. : The true holy grail , the shinest yellow light you dedicated your heart and soul and hours of your life mindlessly grinding for  , these items are top meta items that will guide you toward that shiny pixelated medal so you can brag all about it to other Little Timmies on the playground with  , these items only start out at Legendary and usually are the most recently backfire items  
Major Examples : Unstable Incel Power Cell , any of the elemental saw blades , any of the cockpit piercers , furry shotguns 

have fun on your research 

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

40 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Oh nice you got dynamit boots i want those legs for so long but dont get them

sometimes some parts for some accounts even epics are not granted then suddenly I bunch of them.  Those are my second legs used in my OKI. First was Iron boot switched to my second mech and needed to push back to use weapons available.  Depending your set can be ok legs but now current game environment might not be too good.  Focus in modules unless you have something in mind.