BANWAVE

Jesper

Alex only communicates when it suits him. He only solves what he wants. I told him a lot of relevant things but he coughed it up. The whole appeal is one scam. When I wrote to him that he could return my account before the lucky patcher period, he coughed it up. He can't understand with his brain that I'm not a hacker who hasn't used a single dollar to succeed. I even sent him a communication with Sarah, where I dealt with cheating and informed Sarah that I had figured out how to do it. I showed him all this, but he didn't solve it. And don't get me wrong, he now relies only on the players' reporting to each other, because he can't find out, as with the Lucky patcher (who left a trail), that someone multitabged just by opening each reported account. I'm just asking when Alex doesn't know how I came to the money, how I came to the relics, so how can he decide? That's why I laugh at his reports on how people should appeal ... LOL

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Asther said:

If you cheat, you get banned.

If you have an issue resolve it with Alexander in DMs or via email

End of story.

He’s free to bring it up here, really. 

Banning policy on our end for better or worse is fairly simple:
If we have evidence, we ban you. If it’s an error, we crawl for you. It’s rare but may happen one day (will, if we ban for long enough). 

If it’s not an error, the calculation for me is simple: Did they benefit from cheating?

If yes, it’ll probably stick permanently. I unban mostly people who just tested it, left the gains untouched and reported it. A small handful, less than 1% of the wave, got unbanned for that reason. 

Ultimately I can’t tell the difference between people who were just testing and accidentally spent their gains and people who were cheating and using testing as an excuse - if I cant take it back, the ban will always stick.

The people who contacted me immediately after cheating without delay, worked with me and followed my instructions concerning what to do are the ones who ended up unbanned. 

The current banwave isn’t just based on players reporting each other, that’s misinformation and I already told you that ... The current one I assembled a list of playerID’s based on reports and then manually dug for evidence on each one. The evidence is there, just not as convenient as with the last wave. Hence the scale is much smaller. 🙂

Last one was fully automatic, with manual unbans for those who didn’t benefit. The intent there is fear - people should understand and know they can lose years of progress for just minor cheats, otherwise it becomes a slippery slope where people cheat more and more until they can’t come back from it.

Isn't the reason obvious why he got banned?

11 minutes ago, Jesper said:

I had figured out how to do it. I showed him all this

I'm assuming this guy did it own his main account, got banned, tried to appeal it, it got denied.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

12 minutes ago, Jesper said:

Alex only communicates when it suits him. He only solves what he wants. I told him a lot of relevant things but he coughed it up. The whole appeal is one scam. When I wrote to him that he could return my account before the lucky patcher period, he coughed it up. He can't understand with his brain that I'm not a hacker who hasn't used a single dollar to succeed. I even sent him a communication with Sarah, where I dealt with cheating and informed Sarah that I had figured out how to do it. I showed him all this, but he didn't solve it. And don't get me wrong, he now relies only on the players' reporting to each other, because he can't find out, as with the Lucky patcher (who left a trail), that someone multitabged just by opening each reported account. I'm just asking when Alex doesn't know how I came to the money, how I came to the relics, so how can he decide? That's why I laugh at his reports on how people should appeal ... LOL

So, you attempted to show Sarah how the others cheated, and as a result of that got banned. Could you maybe send the evidence?

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Isn't the reason obvious why he got banned?

I'm assuming this guy did it own his main account, got banned, tried to appeal it, it got denied.

Yes but he doesn't act guilty at all, he only acts angry and annoyed at the fact that Gato denied his appeal or smth

Just now, ChooseGeno said:

Yes but he doesn't act guilty at all, he only acts angry and annoyed at the fact that Gato denied his appeal or smth

wait im stewpid he said why he got banned lmao

I polish rocks

Yeah, like I said, he was showing them how to do it, and when he got banned in the banwave he tried to appeal it because as he says he was just showing them. 

5 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Ultimately I can’t tell the difference between people who were just testing and accidentally spent their gains and people who were cheating and using testing as an excuse - if I cant take it back, the ban will always stick.

As Alex says here, he can't tell the difference between testers and real cheaters, therefore Jesper just got thrown in with the whole lot of cheaters.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

18 minutes ago, Jesper said:

Yes but why then are you airing that dirty laundry here?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

I'm aware

Just now, SawzAll said:

Yes but why then are you airing that dirty laundry here?

Obvious, if alex will ignore him, he will make everyone aware of what is happening

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

All the evidence I sent to Alex was invited to a discussion with SARAH, even before the old forum was banned. I have some snapshots of it. A guarantee from one very respected player was also made for me. I'm an old player and I had no problem apologizing to my teammates. But Alex somehow didn't take that into account. It's a pity, because it was enough to return before the date of use of the LP and it would be easy ... I am preparing a video that will be a testimony ...

1 minute ago, ChooseGeno said:

Does anyone else smell the cap in the room or is it just me

...somehow his story seems a little cheesy 😕

I think its just you, Jesper is one of the oldest players, and I can fully understand his trying to help the devs to solve the problem. And, it seems possible that alexander ignored him, in exactly the same way he ignored me.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Yeah, like I said, he was showing them how to do it, and when he got banned in the banwave he tried to appeal it because as he says he was just showing them. 

As Alex says here, he can't tell the difference between testers and real cheaters, therefore Jesper just got thrown in with the whole lot of cheaters.

I can actually confirm Jesper did help Sarah find cheaters in the past, though I can’t confirm he did that with LuckyPatcher.

Unfortunately he spent a bunch of tokens and coins he cheated, he’s asked us to reset his account prior to doing so, but that’s not something we offer as a service and honestly we probably never will. Benefiting from cheating is gone forever by default, it’s not so convenient as “ dont get caught, enjoy forever, get caught, enjoy for a while and then just have what you used to have” ....

3 minutes ago, Jesper said:

All the evidence I sent to Alex was invited to a discussion with SARAH, even before the old forum was banned. I have some snapshots of it. A guarantee from one very respected player was also made for me. I'm an old player and I had no problem apologizing to my teammates. But Alex somehow didn't take that into account. It's a pity, because it was enough to return before the date of use of the LP and it would be easy ... I am preparing a video that will be a testimony ...

Sorry but respected or not, what your fellow players think of you really doesn’t concern me.... 

Testing one cheat, reporting it and leaving the resources untouched is one thing. Cheating hundreds of millions of coins, multiple purchases, spending chunks of it and then asking for an account reset just isn’t happening, the LP hack also isn’t the one you reported, to my knowledge nor is the tabbing one.. 

1 minute ago, Tirreggregars said:

I think its just you, Jesper is one of the oldest players, and I can fully understand his trying to help the devs to solve the problem. And, it seems possible that alexander ignored him, in exactly the same way he ignored me.

Perhaps

We'll see once he releases that video he mentioned

I polish rocks

When no one understood why RAID scams were happening and the first RAID bugs occurred. When he started cheating in the game and G.I.E.N.A. began to spread hacking opportunities among players, I dealt with this with SARAH. Only a few people knew something was going on. On the other hand, there were people who knew how to use the GOLDEN GATE hack and other things ... I think it's pretty easy to figure out when it started. The Russians knew that multitabing would not stop the end of flash as early as 2019. Sarah and I started to deal with it in 7/2020.

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I can actually confirm Jesper did help Sarah find cheaters in the past, though I can’t confirm he did that with LuckyPatcher.

Unfortunately he spent a bunch of tokens and coins he cheated, he’s asked us to reset his account prior to doing so, but that’s not something we offer as a service and honestly we probably never will. Benefiting from cheating is gone forever by default, it’s not so convenient as “ dont get caught, enjoy forever, get caught, enjoy for a while and then just have what you used to have” ....

Sorry but respected or not, what your fellow players think of you really doesn’t concern me.... 

Testing one cheat, reporting it and leaving the resources untouched is one thing. Cheating hundreds of millions of coins, multiple purchases, spending chunks of it and then asking for an account reset just isn’t happening, the LP hack also isn’t the one you reported, to my knowledge nor is the tabbing one.. 

Well, personally, if I got tokens by helping a mod to solve a hack, I wouild also give ion to the temptation of spending them, and quite frankly, just reset his account and be done with it. He has balanced the scales he has stopped many cheaters and gained some tokens great, now he offers to take give back the tokens, whilst leaving his service untouched and at your disposal, it seems disrespectful and ironic since this wont encourage behaviour of hiws kind to happen from anyone else moving onwards.

Just now, Tirreggregars said:

Well, personally, if I got tokens by helping a mod to solve a hack, I wouild also give ion to the temptation of spending them, and quite frankly, just reset his account and be done with it. He has balanced the scales he has stopped many cheaters and gained some tokens great, now he offers to take give back the tokens, whilst leaving his service untouched and at your disposal, it seems disrespectful and ironic since this wont encourage behaviour of hiws kind to happen from anyone else moving onwards.

I somewhat agree, not resetting him would be implying , "this is what happens to people who try to stop the cheating problem"

I polish rocks