why is this forum dead

Ruben

I really do not know why this place is inactive... But since the leap from old to new was so massive, I can see why some people would hesitate to change and choose to stay in the old forums instead.

That's really the only reason I can come up with.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

12 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I really do not know why this place is inactive... But since the leap from old to new was so massive, I can see why some people would hesitate to change and choose to stay in the old forums instead.

That's really the only reason I can come up with.

Honestly I think it's because there was the promise of fixing things so people couldn't be so toxic.  I think those who felt judged didn't want to go to a new forum where they would get held accountable for their actions.  But I could be wrong.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

5 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Honestly I think it's because there was the promise of fixing things so people couldn't be so toxic.  I think those who felt judged didn't want to go to a new forum where they would get held accountable for their actions.  But I could be wrong.

Personally, I think the main problem is finding stuff, and once you get to know how to do stuff, sure this is much better than the other, but until then it's really annoying and unappealing. So overall, I can understand why it's inactive, plus Clever, LG, Wepwawet and Besty are very inactive, and they were the most interacted with players imo.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

Personally, I think the main problem is finding stuff, and once you get to know how to do stuff, sure this is much better than the other, but until then it's really annoying and unappealing. So overall, I can understand why it's inactive, plus Clever, LG, Wepwawet and Besty are very inactive, and they were the most interacted with players imo.

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

Besty

But... Uhm... Bestplayer is... Well... I think you can paint the rest of the picture from there... But it's rather grim, to say the least.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

7 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Fair enough.

But... Uhm... Bestplayer is... Well... I think you can paint the rest of the picture from there... But it's rather grim, to say the least.

Yes I'm aware, but people are skeptical, so I'll just leave it at she doesnt post anymore

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout