Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

15 minutes ago, xX_World_Destroyer_Xx said:

is it worth it today offer?

it is all depend on the risk and reward according of your current need. No one can tell you about offers in reality because all apply to personal desires and goal in the game plus current status.

I will say that if a player it is in the early stages on progress and need silver coins to enhance account in the ARENA SHOP, lazy farmer or limited time to farm to get gold and using14 premium packs to obtain in need of any kind of weapons possibility from legend but also limited in EPIC parts in needs like recoils, torsos, legs and few others it is ok. 

For a developed account unless want to risk with boxes to get premium parts not obtained so far, I will say it can pass and get more boxes with the 4k.

Just think according been a pay to win and free to play ways. If is a free to play, how fast you can get tokens back to get at current tokens on hands. 

If the player, it is in a search to get a guaranty let say module it can pass to get modules offers and comes with packs as well. 

Sometimes we make jokes about offers but all offers are very important to the respective player status if want to spend tokens to advance in some ways a bit faster. 

For example, before we used to have the 500 tokens offers, those offers came with one energy and one heat basic module and maybe a few fuels and that was my first offer I got as free player from my achievement's tokens obtained completing those tasks and without it, I had no epic modules in my first mech and was a pain. 

Just be careful during development and do not think rushing to show off costing you making mistakes as many including me have done before learning the game. 

2 hours ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

What is just the out right best token offer if there is one?

Hard to tell. There is the offer of 25% discount of the $99.99 tokens sales into your own account offers. You get 6,500 tokens for $75.  There are some sales with half tokens for $50 plus some other goodies. 

Like this one. Few perks and tokens. Even so, still some like a 60% of original price but decent enough related to regular prices. 

offer.jpg

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

Hard to tell. There is the offer of 25% discount of the $99.99 tokens sales into your own account offers. You get 6,500 tokens for $75.  There are some sales with half tokens for $50 plus some other goodies. 

Like this one. Few perks and tokens. Even so, still some like a 60% of original price but decent enough related to regular prices. 

offer.jpg

Cool! How about token offers. (I can not buy cash offers because im broke rn)

1 minute ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Cool! How about token offers. (I can not buy cash offers because im broke rn)

Hmm, sadly it is the portal. The sad part is that we do not have portals as we used to have every 3 weeks or so and can get stuff from there like parts, relics or tokens. It is very rare now. The other way is to complete the achievements. 

image.png.25c61ba21e15c76289f506022153bd2a.png

The other is to do 5 PVP wins a day to get 10 tokens. image.png.0ac30081fbb87f8e253f55e37192a4a7.pngSeems my kids played today. 🤷‍♂️

Another it is the daily rewards from the day you start will be the sequence from top left to the right then start all over when days are completed

image.thumb.gif.d59c79fefd266672f90f3fe3c3f265db.gif

The raid. Complete as higher you can go, and more tokens will get.

image.thumb.png.391796d40b1c5d8d84fa1d6799444d7f.png

Commercials. Go to the shop Tokens area and watch the commercial 

image.thumb.png.df950ab7288bbc3df37ea394b448f715.png

Try to complete campaigns 

image.png.86030c41e123d895590628521dddd756.png

During the weeks Some daily grants also provide 100 tokens but need to kill 50 or 100 enemies or structures. Like 2 different options. You need to have fuel for it to get it done. 

image.thumb.png.ccac18c72a4e0f971e97846862c9073b.png

This token sale option, it was very appealing to the players. Evry month they renewed. Sure, cost money. Gives 25 tokens per day for the entire 30 days for $5. 

image.thumb.png.6367966271a9847b06e0a8a571fa884b.png

Maybe I am missing something. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, sadly it is the portal. The sad part is that we do not have portals as we used to have every 3 weeks or so and can get stuff from there like parts, relics or tokens. It is very rare now. The other way is to complete the achievements. 

image.png.25c61ba21e15c76289f506022153bd2a.png

The other is to do 5 PVP wins a day to get 10 tokens. image.png.0ac30081fbb87f8e253f55e37192a4a7.pngSeems my kids played today. 🤷‍♂️

Another it is the daily rewards from the day you start will be the sequence from top left to the right then start all over when days are completed

image.thumb.gif.d59c79fefd266672f90f3fe3c3f265db.gif

The raid. Complete as higher you can go, and more tokens will get.

image.thumb.png.391796d40b1c5d8d84fa1d6799444d7f.png

Commercials. Go to the shop Tokens area and watch the commercial 

image.thumb.png.df950ab7288bbc3df37ea394b448f715.png

Try to complete campaigns 

image.png.86030c41e123d895590628521dddd756.png

During the weeks Some daily grants also provide 100 tokens but need to kill 50 or 100 enemies or structures. Like 2 different options. You need to have fuel for it to get it done. 

image.thumb.png.ccac18c72a4e0f971e97846862c9073b.png

This token sale option, it was very appealing to the players. Evry month they renewed. Sure, cost money. Gives 25 tokens per day for the entire 30 days for $5. 

image.thumb.png.6367966271a9847b06e0a8a571fa884b.png

Maybe I am missing something. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry,  I meant to say offers that cost tokens. My bad 😞

7 minutes ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Sorry,  I meant to say offers that cost tokens. My bad 😞

Oh, I will say that the basic offers now are modules. I will say that mostly modules offer is equal in value. All depend on the module in need. 

This is good if you do not have the module. 

offer.jpg

This one is in my opinion an offer without guaranty item that can be use in 2 ways. This one come in few changes but still basically the same.

1- A new players without stuff and making a first purchase. My get lucky with good items and epics not in their luck to get. 

2- A developed player risking money to get a part that may get or never. 

offer.jpg.c8e56389bf8f05e8823b3d2b3b0f98

This one it is another gamble. Only to be use I will say for lack of epics and risking getting luck. It is more useful for new players not developed players unless they keep trying for a particular weapon.

offer.jpg

If you do not have the other heat, phys, energy shields, this one can be a good option and for some mechs combinations it is important. Both the defense and plating are key important parts. 

offer.jpg

Important as well ok to get 

offer.jpg

A bit heavy for the tokens use but essential both of them. 

Screenshot_20210728_084703_air_com.super

Screenshot_20210913_122933.jpg

AlSO IMPORTANT offer ok 

image.thumb.png.de35d3ecee5806f42911ee381d21b84a.png

Very important offer ok but those parts should be around 2k offers including plating even do not get others heavy perks. 

Screenshot_20211103_145735.jpg

This is the offers as should be. This is a basic business good deal between game owner and players with guaranty parts and the extra. This is a proper offer. This reach parity on tokens uses and offer. 

deez.JPG

This offer still good, but it is not like the one above. The difference is that it is a myth part grant versus 2 at legend. Offer for lazy players that does not want to farm. Now, the part it is important and still have boxes to open. and the relics are very important in the long run. 

Y4R.JPG

28 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Oh, I will say that the basic offers now are modules. I will say that mostly modules offer is equal in value. All depend on the module in need. 

This is good if you do not have the module. 

offer.jpg

This one is in my opinion an offer without guaranty item that can be use in 2 ways. This one come in few changes but still basically the same.

1- A new players without stuff and making a first purchase. My get lucky with good items and epics not in their luck to get. 

2- A developed player risking money to get a part that may get or never. 

offer.jpg.c8e56389bf8f05e8823b3d2b3b0f98

This one it is another gamble. Only to be use I will say for lack of epics and risking getting luck. It is more useful for new players not developed players unless they keep trying for a particular weapon.

offer.jpg

If you do not have the other heat, phys, energy shields, this one can be a good option and for some mechs combinations it is important. Both the defense and plating are key important parts. 

offer.jpg

Important as well ok to get 

offer.jpg

A bit heavy for the tokens use but essential both of them. 

Screenshot_20210728_084703_air_com.super

Screenshot_20210913_122933.jpg

AlSO IMPORTANT offer ok 

image.thumb.png.de35d3ecee5806f42911ee381d21b84a.png

Very important offer ok but those parts should be around 2k offers including plating even do not get others heavy perks. 

Screenshot_20211103_145735.jpg

This is the offers as should be. This is a basic business good deal between game owner and players with guaranty parts and the extra. This is a proper offer. This reach parity on tokens uses and offer. 

deez.JPG

This offer still good, but it is not like the one above. The difference is that it is a myth part grant versus 2 at legend. Offer for lazy players that does not want to farm. Now, the part it is important and still have boxes to open. and the relics are very important in the long run. 

Y4R.JPG

Thank you so much! This really helped! I have plat fortress so I will save up for the other fortress offers. Did not know that the offer existed. Noice!