Trade item at lvl 100+

Norman

Distance future trade  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will you agree to make a trade item in this game. But only for lvl 100

I wounder why I need to be lvl 20 to unlock camping 2v2, same as 3v3 camping need lvl 40 to unlock.

Not just that...you also need lvl up to unlock weapon slot, charge, module, etc. Why don't unlock item trade at lvl 100+?

Why lvl 100+? because if lower lvl they can easily grind premium box. For sure...make lvl 100 is more balance.

This going to change everything. To be honest, there was many game use trading. Why not now?

If you have regret on lvl to low, just give suggestion.

Spoiler

Some of you also need legacy item am I right? 😁

I don't think so trading would be appropriate considering the fact Alex gave everyone free pack this Christmas

And trust me, Almost everyone made alts

Level 100 is an easy requirement...You can reach level 100 within a month or two (needs confirmation)

Campaign is unlocked at certain levels because I highly doubt a level 12 player would be able to play 3v3 (or even have 3 mechs)

You unlock utilities and module spaces gradually because again, I highly doubt you'd be having everything at level 15 or something

Thank you all reply, just wandering if you agree there will be a trade for distance future in this game.

Actually I already waiting this for since legacy. For no longer suggestion, the votes will close in few days.

Spoiler

Atless you all give honest answers, proud of your self 🤗

PS-even myself give Idk, instead yes.🤭

Edited by Norman
forget something (see edit history)

If everyone had the same opportunity to access items in the game, sure, then trading would seem an enhancement. But that isn't the way the game works. The higher your level, the better your rewards. Those at the top get the lion's share of gold, tokens, and quality items. If there were trading, the very few at the very top would have total control over who advances and who is stuck in the mud. The majority of people would deem the game unjust, and it wouldn't be long before the only people left playing were the top few players and whatever good friends they have to whom they are willing to throw a bone.

For trading to work in SuperMechs, the game would have to undergo such a heavy redesign that it would no longer be SuperMechs. It isn't going to happen.

42 minutes ago, chis said:

If everyone had the same opportunity to access items in the game, sure, then trading would seem an enhancement. But that isn't the way the game works. The higher your level, the better your rewards. Those at the top get the lion's share of gold, tokens, and quality items. If there were trading, the very few at the very top would have total control over who advances and who is stuck in the mud. The majority of people would deem the game unjust, and it wouldn't be long before the only people left playing were the top few players and whatever good friends they have to whom they are willing to throw a bone.

For trading to work in SuperMechs, the game would have to undergo such a heavy redesign that it would no longer be SuperMechs. It isn't going to happen.

Sure it will be heavy enhancement. Im sure not all will stuck in mud forever if get proper items.C-Divine

Don't worry the lion you saying only can trade item in same amount, lvl, and item transformation C-Divine.

The only different is you can trade weapon for torso, module, drone, etc. not coin and token. It just like trade vegetable for meat in same amount 😁.

If you not in lvl 100+ yet better start from there. It only take 2 month for sure to reach lvl 100+.

Spoiler

The result is big cat only can get to switch different toy category in same price 😽

40 vote will be enough by the way.

Edited by Norman
forget to vote limits (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Sure it open to all vote.

If the vote win I will try to ask @Alex permission to ad the idea.

But sure, who know there still people vote yes.

Alexander isn't in favor of trading either.

There's hardly any way to implement it in a correct, and balanced way.

Edited by Zylok (see edit history)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Trading will never be allowed. The simple reason is “MONEY”.

181608920_ShowMetheMoney2.thumb.jpg.8b2a175f9987306857913798e91953ce.jpg

Gato has to earning a living from their virtual products (premium items). Either people watch ads to get tokens (which in turn generate income for the developer) for premium boxes/packs, or people spend money to buy tokens for premium boxes/packs. Trading will destroy the buying part of the developer’s income.

I think the best idea is one that benefits both the developer and the players. If it only benefits the players and it isn’t beneficial or cost efficient to implement for the developer, you can bet money the developer will ignore such ideas.

4v167h.jpg.11b01d9b149ef2b83122acea9a1f2057.jpg

Lol, hilarious meme! 😆