Art competition - Torso edition!

Marija

• Community Team

Hello Pilots! Welcome to our first art competition! 

I know there are many of you who like creating their own items, redoing, improving and making all kinds of cosmetic improvements on already existing items. So, I have decided to make this into a competition, get you to show off your work and possibly earn some nice rewards.

For our first competition, we will start with torsos.

I ask of you to pick any torso in the game you like and basically improve its looks the way you think suits it better. It can be any torso at any tier, any color etc. It can be colors, shapes or generally anything you believe would make that torso better looking.

You can use photoshop or other programs, or you can even draw on paper, whatever you find easier. Not the AI though.  The point is to make the art, not just copy or pull out something from your stash. 

For this attempt, I give you 2 weeks time, starting from now. You can participate by simply posting the art in this topic.

After that, I will bother the rest of the staff team and we will pick out winner(s).

The rewards will be next: 

1st place – 3000 tokens and a forum badge

2nd place – 2000 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

Good luck everyone! 🍀

Edited by Marija
Added a note (see edit history)

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

I ask of you to pick any torso in the game you like and basically improve its looks the way you think suits it better. It can be any torso at any tier, any color etc. It can be colors, shapes or generally anything you believe would make that torso better looking.

I have a question, we can choose to edit a torso from legacy ? I'm sorry to ask you for these details and also thank you for organizing this competition.

personally I finished mine on the naga, however I'm not sure that I follow the rules because I don't know if adding special effects is considered to "improve" the torso, I prepared a softer version at the case this was true.

p1uz.png

Edited by Electro
Better image quality (see edit history)

epic-IZAx9MAs7-transformed.png.60618556955782b6aa7e13fc31d8773e.png

legendary-transformed.png.032d3c5f795b0b8e74fa3b092130ca7d.png

mythical-transformed.png.99ad2671b3fcc52a05e53609b7a0a3a3.png

What about this? XD

P. S. @Marija I apologize for my carelessness, I repeat, I have no experience of drawing on a computer at all)

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀