10x speed button for campaign

Fordekash

On 1/14/2021 at 12:09 AM, Fordekash said:

Another silly idea! How about a 10x speed button for campaign? I had to change from mad boy farming to bad boy because it took so long even with the 2x speed.

Maybe you get it at a certain level, after you clear a zone on insane or even have to watch an add to use it?  

ah yes, somehow drop my fps even more 

Shattering and Reflecting Light

it would be better to ask the game not to animate but a button auto pilot only. in this case we won't see any fight but the game would calculate everything for us without lagging really. is it better idea, an auto-pilot button in campaign for instant calculation of winning or not?

Edited by LittleFox (see edit history)

2 hours ago, LittleFox said:

it would be better to ask the game not to animate but a button auto pilot only. in this case we won't see any fight but the game would calculate everything for us without lagging really. is it better idea, an auto-pilot button in campaign for instant calculation of winning or not?

thats asking too much and would remove the fun from running campaign completely.

I polish rocks

Do you really know what we need? A name change for Bigboy... Instead of Bigboy, we could have his name changed to Sadboy.

So then, the names of the final bosses would be Sadboy, Madboy, and Badboy, which sounds a lot catchier than Bigboy.

If not, we can opt that out for a 50000x magnifier because why the hell not?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.