Immortal Blades

Shoultz262

Hello, I'm the leader of the clan. This clan is mostly for casual players, not competitive players, if you want that, please join a different clan. We're basically just a clan to chill in.

Requirements:

• At least rank 10 or higher
  • At least 10 wins every season

And that's basically it, you don't have to participate in titans or clan wars, and just be respectful to other clan members.

image.thumb.png.3bde2217ea92e1775e5f6a5f5836d608.png

My discord tag: Shoultz262#1190

Clan's discord server: https://discord.gg/bbxDJqE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shoultz262 said:

We now have 1 spot open currently. Looking for rank 10 or higher. We do wars and titans most of the time now, you are encouraged to do the same, but it's not a requirement. The requirement is still only 10 wins every season.

Would you happen to be in need of a ex-Immortal Blades member, by any chance?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

4 minutes ago, Shoultz262 said:

Sure, just send a request then.

The invite's been sent and I left my current clan. If you would like to know more about me, feel free to ask.

Oh, and I can consistently keep rank 10 and possibly rank 9 if the circumstances are in my favor.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

can i join the clan? its a better clan, and i need ppl to talk to. my clan is completely silent :V

plus i get about 10 wins a day :V

maybe 100 wins a season if i am really determined

What is your main goal, just to get a better clan? If that's so, then maybe you should look elsewhere.