Immortal Blades

Shoultz262

28 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

boi he was just cuttin the crap and gettin to the point. it wasnt THAT cold & rude :V

If you're happy with a casual clan, then it's fine. Now there is space. Please send a request to join as soon as possible. After you join we are full.

Also if you can join our discord server that would be great.

1 hour ago, RaymondL1747 said:

wow that sounded pretty cold and rude

You would know if I was trying to be that. I am simply playing it straight.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HeIIfire said:

Hello everyone it's been a while since I last posted here.

Just putting it out there that we have one spot open for anyone rank ten or higher, and at least ten wins per season.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

yeah i left that spot open, i moved to a top 25 clan. my MasterChief acct will remain, with 5 wins a day, and titan.

One Mech to rule them all

• 5 months later...

I see. I was wondering because I used to fight against them very often regardless rank because I play at lower rank too testing weapons or combos. I got into few of them few weeks ago and I wondered. Why you do not give a bit of more promo time to time in the forum or around? It is a clan of long longevity for progress and chill out of course doing the basics I always saw. I hope all gets better. 🙂

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

I see. I was wondering because I used to fight against them very often regardless rank because I play at lower rank too testing weapons or combos. I got into few of them few weeks ago and I wondered. Why you do not give a bit of more promo time to time in the forum or around? It is a clan of long longevity for progress and chill out of course doing the basics I always saw. I hope all gets better. 🙂

Thanks, but the clan is mostly full anyway. Plus I'm not really big or into promoting my clan. I just want chill in my clan, since I barely play the game at the moment.