New feature update suggestions

Delta Hyperion-Z

new feature (or change spesific existing feature) for sm updates, buffs and nerfs suggestion, or something complicated.

so yeah... just put your suggestion in this topic. just be honest and reply me if one or some of my suggetions are bad for you.

my suggestions:

-replace base with silver box (literally so many players get rekt with base being activated.), or when creating a new account, you will choose to turn on the base or turn off the base and replace it with silver box, but i suggest just remove the base.

-add endless mode feature. just like campaign, you gonna facing the minions and the boss like usual, but it would continue until you got surrended or died when battling against enemies, and the enemies is getting stronger and stronger the farther your progress. well, no fuel needed for entering this mode, but you can only enter this mode 3 or 4 times per day (or per week for fair playing, maybe) yeah, this thing was inspired from a mobile game named Archero (i've played this game, then quitted). when you cleared specific floor or something complicated, you gonna choose 2 or 3 power ups that included increase HP, increase Damage, increase capacity, regen, cooling, or repair your HP. also you can get a mix box (for example, yeah 😛), and the rarity drops increased the farther your progress. 

-when buying some paints, would be nice if the currency is coins, not tokens. buying it with tokens, only for "paint", geez.

-fix some bugs at 3v3 campaign and something looking cursed :v

-please, add new ads in pc version.

-last, but not least, add new items. latest new items is defence matrix, i guess? idk, i literally forgot lol

well i guess that's it. i did losing my brain cells after exam lmao

edit: would be nice if endless mode was named Battle Tower (or something complicated about "tower")

Edited by Stinger (see edit history)

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

My opinion: Removing base is a shot in the foot... but done with a grenade launcher 🗿 keep it as is [ or maybe reduce item manufacturing time a little 😳 ]

I actually agree with paints, But i will suggest better:

• RGB slider to make any color in the light spectrum and paint your items with it, for the price of 10,000 coins for each painted piece.

[ because it's just a simple color, why should i spend so much tokens on such a simple thing, i want my mechs white goddamit!!! ]

• Special paints valued by tokens, such as Giraffe, Camo etc keep the same as is.

[ they're special for a reason or another, make them a luxury item ]

Artist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

another idea popped out in my head:

-adding more background music. kinda boring if the music is only played in battle scene.

-adding report shortcut button. scammers amount just increased tho-

-new campaign level, if possible. doesn't meant 4v4 gonna exist, just extend the level in every mode.

-adding new or remake achievement, daily bonus, or maybe daily quest.

-kind of annoying if i only can upgrade one base structure and waiting for several days.. but whatever.

-adding "sweep" mode for cleared levels in campaign. this is how it gonna works: so, for example if you going with this mode, you can farm and get the reward instantly without entering the levels. in another words; one-click farm.

another example: sweeping a level 5 times, in OD6 insane. each OD6 level costs 7 fuel x5 sweep time = costs 35 fuel, but if it cost more than the fuel you have, the sweep mode not gonna working.

sometimes levels dropping boxes, right? maybe would better save it as "unclaimed box" rather than claiming it now when sweep mode is completed. nothing, just.. screen problem. maybe it doesn't fit. 

however, you cant use sweep mode if the level or difficulty was not already cleared first time.

well, that's it.

Spoiler

gonna return to "study" mode. im having final school exam tomorrow...

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

8 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

- premium Box Guaranteed 2 Legendary Items, Chance of Mythical items (if the Base Disabled)

please no that...I will be subjective but the mythicals are not intended to be obtainable naturally and that's normal.. technically it's worse to get mythicals directly than legendary ones, at least legendary ones not very useful like kraken or avenger you can use them to upgrade level one legendary but not the mythical ones which if you get a mythical interceptor uhhh.. you can nothing with this except use it for upgrade the power kit..

and also it seem to me the base can't be disable now ( edit : i have wrong but is a little slow than before, be patient,i imagine that the developpers may be doing a future update so they have less time to deal with problems and disable the bases) therefore its equivalent to take a hit to all those who have kept it if it is better than the base, otherwise if it is worse it will be practically useless so it would be necessary to do a balancing which could take several months or even years..

otherwise if you want a box guaranteeing you a legendary you might have to do a rework of the premium box; 1 legendary guarantees but much less probability of obtaining more legendary (maybe 5% for 2 legendary, 1% for 3 legendary..).

- Max level 300

mmh... are you rank 250 for said that ? for information level 250 is approximately 9-10 months of farming, so what it will be for the level 300 ..?  and also what reward ? maybe a forteress or a quadcore but yes, may have to wait 1 and a half for the first players to be level 300 after the addition..

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Stinger said:

Otra idea me vino a la cabeza:

-agregar más música de fondo. un poco aburrido si la música solo se reproduce en la escena de batalla.

-agregar botón de acceso directo de informe. cantidad de estafadores acaba de aumentar tho-

-nuevo nivel de campaña, si es posible. no significa que vaya a existir 4v4, solo extender el nivel en todos los modos.

-agregar logros nuevos o rehacer, bonificación diaria o tal vez búsqueda diaria.

-algo molesto si solo puedo actualizar una estructura base y esperar varios días... pero lo que sea.

-agregar el modo "barrido" para los niveles despejados en la campaña. así es como funcionará: así, por ejemplo, si vas con este modo, puedes farmear y obtener la recompensa al instante sin ingresar a los niveles. en otras palabras; granja de un clic.

otro ejemplo: barrer un nivel 5 veces, en OD6 demente. cada nivel de OD6 cuesta 7 de combustible x5 tiempo de barrido = cuesta 35 de combustible, pero si cuesta más que el combustible que tienes, el modo de barrido no va a funcionar.

a veces los niveles caen cajas, ¿verdad? tal vez sería mejor guardarlo como "caja no reclamada" en lugar de reclamarlo ahora cuando se complete el modo de barrido. nada, solo... problema de pantalla. tal vez no encaje. 

sin embargo, no puede usar el modo de barrido si el nivel o la dificultad no se borraron la primera vez.

Bueno, eso es todo.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Voy a volver al modo de "estudio". Mañana tengo el examen final de la escuela...

Do you really want there to be a 4v4 campaign? lol

Maybe a 1v1 but reloaded good according to my idea implementing his campaign achievements, obviously

8 hours ago, Electro said:

please no that...I will be subjective but the mythicals are not intended to be obtainable naturally and that's normal.. technically it's worse to get mythicals directly than legendary ones, at least legendary ones not very useful like kraken or avenger you can use them to upgrade level one legendary but not the mythical ones which if you get a mythical interceptor uhhh.. you can nothing with this except use it for upgrade the power kit..

i Want Really this Gold Box That Gives a chance of Mythical Items, Like in the Past 🙂

20210523_224628.jpg.f2d41fc5da3ec3acf6342c5459b6cad8.jpg

i Want Really this Gold Box That Gives a chance of Mythical Items, Like in the Past 🙂

20210523_224628.jpg.f2d41fc5da3ec3acf6342c5459b6cad8.jpg

That would be useless, cus if you get a bad mith, you're stuck with it, never ever is this going to be added, that was in the past and let it remain there

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 12:48 AM, Corvus said:

That would be useless, cus if you get a bad mith, you're stuck with it, never ever is this going to be added, that was in the past and let it remain there

Stuck isn’t really the word, it’s more take or scrap it. You could use it to upgrade a item( I do not suggest doing that ).

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

What if you do that and get interceptor would you scrap it?

2 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Stuck isn’t really the word, it’s more take or scrap it. You could use it to upgrade a item( I do not suggest doing that ).

(By do that I mean buy a gold box)