SM old school?

Fordekash

found some old SM pictures from 2013-2014. Do any of you old schoolers have some pictures to share?

back then level 30 was as high as you went. The one picture showing 3 million was my submission to BP of the W's record book for highest experience...  I don't think I got the record but do know 3mill experience was extremely high for back then.

level.gif

Untitled1.png

SMEXP.png

OMG mode.png

I was talking about the legacy God Mode that got his torso stolen and used by the player base.

Just about the same God Mode that had negative resistance AND was still tossed around by energy mechs.

(Note: I don't have any legacy images but I do like the occasional conversation about the time period that I completely forgot about yet still try to talk about.) 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Right on man! I wish I had more pictures of back then. I do miss the old days but am happy we still have a game to play these days!

I found super mechs on FOG (free online games) back then when I had some time off work. I try to get my friends to join but it’s not for every one!

Yeah... The Reloaded Era has definitely been a pretty awful experience when compared to the original Legacy Era... But I guess we're lucky enough to still have a SuperMechs to return to at the end of the day.

Though, that doesn't excuse the fact that physical is monopolizing the game due to damage and not skill.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...