My first max mythical!!!

Duck

great. that will put you up to R10 soon then will move up. Now. Your heat/energy caps are way low and your regen/cooling as well. You do not have modules for now to support those weapons. work on modules now. you no need to add power instead to balance with modules. crank up modules and will see the difference.

6 hours ago, Jipy said:

i wish the windigo was my first but if u know me i do the stupidest stuff and made my first a battery armor 

I swear it was hammer bro

my first myth was Viking hammer lmao. Don’t regret it. As a noob that thing is a ton of fun.

Edited by The_Real_Ramsay49 (see edit history)

My first proper max was Windigo - I was low level myth on it and suddenly it had more of everything.  Couldn't work it out until I read on here that it had been buffed.  Nice bit of luck that was.  I also nearly ditched my Swoop roughly the same time until a classy opponent in Arena told me I should max my drone because it was now Meta.  Can't remember who that was, but that was a nice touch.

On 11/2/2021 at 1:18 AM, OKI DOKI said:

great. that will put you up to R10 soon then will move up. Now. Your heat/energy caps are way low and your regen/cooling as well. You do not have modules for now to support those weapons. work on modules now. you no need to add power instead to balance with modules. crank up modules and will see the difference.

LMFAO oki knows how much this guy complains about the game so he immidiately adviced him so he wouldnt be a crybaby in the future.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:21 AM, Jipy said:

i wish the windigo was my first but if u know me i do the stupidest stuff and made my first a battery armor 

it is about what you get first and for how long. Battery armor it does help on power output to your weapon. All depend what you have at the moment. The windigo recommendation apply more recently after the re-adjustment back to were was belong on power wise. In my case for OKI DOKI my second mech was Flame Battery no having others except another NAGA and that is when the Battery was introduced to the game some months after I started the game. 

Flame Battery helped me in heat power output and when I switched with others later was less. Now, the trade was cooling and regen and in that case is maybe the worse. Some players at top kept using the item to no long ago but tricky to set up for regen and cooling. It is nothing wrong to max items capable to reach Myth L50 when have nothing else for basic advancement. It was not stupid but basic to move on. 

image.thumb.png.1becabf17323a4c2023f6177a339ca70.png 

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

it is about what you get first and for how long. Battery armor it does help on power output to your weapon. All depend what you have at the moment. The windigo recommendation apply more recently after the re-adjustment back to were was belong on power wise. In my case for OKI DOKI my second mech was Flame Battery no having others except another NAGA and that is when the Battery was introduced to the game some months after I started the game. 

Flame Battery helped me in heat power output and when I switched with others later was less. Now, the trade was cooling and regen and in that case is maybe the worse. Some players at top kept using the item to no long ago but tricky to set up for regen and cooling. It is nothing wrong to max items capable to reach Myth L50 when have nothing else for basic advancement. It was not stupid but basic to move on. 

image.thumb.png.1becabf17323a4c2023f6177a339ca70.png 

I swear I remember fighting that mec back in my old days 

3 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

I swear I remember fighting that mec back in my old days 

That mech together with the first max out I was able to reach R2 full stars in 2V2 due to it was the time of massive counters and new modules were not in the game but as solo it was base as R10-8 and the same for the first one. Those were mech made due to no others parts to use but also due to no modules available to make better mechs with few extra parts around. I kept using the same 2 mechs without changes not having shields and only 6 modules incomplete and were easy to be kill. Now, I made both mechs to fight in 2v2 as combo attack depending one to another to finish the attacks depending of what kind of mech like heat, energy or phys because both were mix mechs and hurt a lot the counters against them. 

I used those 2 mechs and added a phys hugger as my 3er to sustain an R3 position on 1V1, 2V2 and 3V3. During those days the game morphed a lot from massive counters, then to frantic type, spartan, annihilation and lots of EMP mechs at my ranks. Due to I was solo player and no much time my play time also was limited and I had no time to force my self to move up and was very hard because I had no modules developed to sustain 3 mechs.

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png

image.thumb.png.6a57b1068b5dba44c24e8d7be7c88368.png

I used them till last year but the game got harder with bunkers, magma, emp, frantic, then became snipers and counters. 

Later frantic, spartan, heat mechs, emp, frantic, snipers and the famous 3300-4k mechs by the time I moved to use

3 phys huggers just to keep an R3 spot.

image.png.24fe3a1267b9d7b1be3a44c6c7f41418.png

image.thumb.png.57cfe5f051e0e91a66a50e9b2faa4e96.png

It was difficult because I needed modules and the game was hard on me to get regular modules till I was able to get the basics and obtained 3 maximum protectors and 3 charge engine. By the time I got all modules and was able to transform almost all of them and level up them the frantics, spartans, snipers jumping, emp, heat hugger claw version, and 4k mechs grew a lot and my mechs were not good enough to fight them because I always play balanced never as counter but I was able to fight in a serious ways few times and reached R1 but not sustainable in the way was set because modules were max out and weight. 

The new modules were introduced and the game morphed again to tons of claw heat huggers  and more after that due to new modules changed to game a lot every 2 months to new era of mechs. In mean time I was developing the new modules no weapons observing the game changes. I focused on modules because been a new player and the massive changes on top position having all parts ahead of me it was hard to be stable getting too many matches against them me been weak against their set up then I focused on some parts when I was able to complete few full set of modules for 2 mechs with the new modules. 

So yes, I guess you saw those 2 mechs for very long in my OKI DOKI as primary mechs for a year 

• 4 months later...