Need Tips To Develop This Mechs

monjursayad

Question

16 answers to this question

1. In what rank are you are? 

2. The first you need now is, improve these modules, better in the first two mech because the heat mech and energy needs more improvement in that aspect to not Shutdown/Energy Shut so ease in the mechs

3. Change the energy shotgun to the last words because this works for 2-4 and already you have the hammer for Range 1

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

Hi

First of all you need to indicate some of the basics things to understand your play ways

1- How much you can farm everyday? If your grinding it is very low the development will be really terrible. Trust me on that.

2- You have an advantage over me when I was under development and I had not decent modules or better say no epics modules to myth them. Regardless those are the old ones like the cooling, booster and energy and heat modules apart of the others, you need to grind really fast to max them up. 

3- Do not meat the epics parts given to max  out parts. Those are your legends future parts for transformation. 

4- Focus into max  Cooling booster, energy booster, heat engine and energy engine. That will give you rank stability and will survive countless fights with current mech power. 

5- Do not waste gold increasing power for now. Max to Myth level the modules. Now, careful to max too many since you can get a new modules and having too many of the old ones can become a waste but for current stability you need to go for it. 

The reason why they kill you fast is because you do not have cooling, heat, regen energy enough to survive. You have an average of 150 in cooling and  energy regeneration and lack of enough reserve. When you use your mech weapons those weapons also consume energy and heat forcing your mech to overheat and drain your energy regardless the physical attack against your mechs. Not just you overheat and lose energy using your own weapons rending you but your opponent will kill you in 2-3 shots. 

Get those fast to myth level and you will see the change. First those 4 below. Focus on this. 

image.png.01c054162e7095a40d89c52b8c2c12d3.pngimage.png.e293aabc9b6ea447f80432e4fa4ee4da.pngimage.png.f319ecb3992e5c844cbe7195ad4d9a12.png

You can do some of this too but careful because those do not help in cooling or energy recovery as I can see in your set up. 

image.png.f46532a99ace9681d1443b48490dccdd.pngimage.png.03132e9b340da208f9421c3999d1d770.png

19 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

1. In what rank are you are? 

2. The first you need now is, improve these modules, better in the first two mech because the heat mech and energy needs more improvement in that aspect to not Shutdown/Energy Shut so ease in the mechs

3. Change the energy shotgun to the last words because this works for 2-4 and already you have the hammer for Range 1

I am at rank 12 at this moment. What about getting legendaries?? How can I get them?? I have lackness of legendaries

2 minutes ago, monjursayad said:

I am at rank 12 at this moment. What about getting legendaries?? How can I get them?? I have lackness of legendaries

Forget about getting legendary. If you do not get them focus making them as I did. It does require to grind a lot but can be done. Get rank stability and that grants you gold that you will know will get in a stable way. Max those parts in an even way. If you max them one at the time to reach max level will be hard to stabilize.  Get 10 levels at the time per modules at epic level then another 10 then 5 and another 5. When your set is max on L30 then focus into make legends from epics not in need but careful to meat possible good weapons. 

Focus in one mech at the time. Focus to fight single and dual not 3v3. I guess maybe you are in a clan doing war so that will be different. If is about pvp then focus 1v1 and 2v2 for now maxing those parts one mech at the time. You won't regret. 

5 hours ago, monjursayad said:

The Best way to get that is

1.Waiting for offers

2. Buying boxes premium packs (not recommend) 

3. Upgrading epic items

But now the most importante for you is, improve the Modules of Heat and energy 

Upgrade those modules. If you use that emp, your enemy (if running energy) can easily drain you. You can barely recover from your own emp, which us not a good sign. For legendaries, craft them(if base is level 20) or save up for offers. 

Your heat mech can probably use that spare wendigo in your inventory, brutality is a bad torso.

6 hours ago, Bruh said:

Upgrade those modules. If you use that emp, your enemy (if running energy) can easily drain you. You can barely recover from your own emp, which us not a good sign. For legendaries, craft them(if base is level 20) or save up for offers. 

Your heat mech can probably use that spare wendigo in your inventory, brutality is a bad torso.

A question, how many Cost to craft a Legendary in base level 20? 

19 hours ago, monjursayad said:

HI, My lvl on supermech is 159. But I don't have enough powerful weapon for my mechs. These 3 mechs are such weak mech. I have lack of legendary items. Give me some tips to develop these mechs. Here you can see my 3 mechs

sm.jpg

sm2.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm5.jpg

sm6.jpg

sm7.jpg

sm8.jpg

sm9.jpg

sm10.jpg

sm11.jpg

sm12.jpg

sm13.jpg

Focus on the physical, use another windigo for heat mech, and upgrade modules.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 9/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Hi

First of all you need to indicate some of the basics things to understand your play ways

1- How much you can farm everyday? If your grinding it is very low the development will be really terrible. Trust me on that.

2- You have an advantage over me when I was under development and I had not decent modules or better say no epics modules to myth them. Regardless those are the old ones like the cooling, booster and energy and heat modules apart of the others, you need to grind really fast to max them up. 

3- Do not meat the epics parts given to max  out parts. Those are your legends future parts for transformation. 

4- Focus into max  Cooling booster, energy booster, heat engine and energy engine. That will give you rank stability and will survive countless fights with current mech power. 

5- Do not waste gold increasing power for now. Max to Myth level the modules. Now, careful to max too many since you can get a new modules and having too many of the old ones can become a waste but for current stability you need to go for it. 

The reason why they kill you fast is because you do not have cooling, heat, regen energy enough to survive. You have an average of 150 in cooling and  energy regeneration and lack of enough reserve. When you use your mech weapons those weapons also consume energy and heat forcing your mech to overheat and drain your energy regardless the physical attack against your mechs. Not just you overheat and lose energy using your own weapons rending you but your opponent will kill you in 2-3 shots. 

Get those fast to myth level and you will see the change. First those 4 below. Focus on this. 

image.png.01c054162e7095a40d89c52b8c2c12d3.pngimage.png.e293aabc9b6ea447f80432e4fa4ee4da.pngimage.png.f319ecb3992e5c844cbe7195ad4d9a12.png

You can do some of this too but careful because those do not help in cooling or energy recovery as I can see in your set up. 

image.png.f46532a99ace9681d1443b48490dccdd.pngimage.png.03132e9b340da208f9421c3999d1d770.png

What are the ones in the images called?