Help please

Bring live your dreams

Question

A question, not if it is an error on my cell phone but why does it ask me to insert an authentication response if I already entered my password and username, that verificación in question should not be in case I have forgotten my password? Why that question appears in every thing in my account if i try to change it? 😤

The problem now is that if I try to change the device in case of any damage, I would not have another one besides creating a new account in the community because I cannot change any settings because I do not remember that I had answered the question😩

Somebody knows how to resolve it? Or in any case, a make another account for the comunnity

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Alexander said:

You turned on 2-step authentication for your forum account.

You should have an authenticator app somewhere with the code you need.

That means i cant recuperate this account in case of any damage because i dont saved the code in the authenticator app? 

If is that, is sad, but i will have to create another account in the community forum in case of that, to start making the progress in other account ...

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

That means i cant recuperate this account in case of any damage because i dont saved the code in the authenticator app? 

Not necesarily, you can download Authy (an app for 2fa that i use), you can also use youtube for some guides on how to set it up, no new accounts need to be made.

silly goober

1 hour ago, Asther said:

Not necesarily, you can download Authy (an app for 2fa that i use), you can also use youtube for some guides on how to set it up, no new accounts need to be made.

Well, The Authy no can detect my number because it doesn't let my erase a line to make the correct number of phone

And i think that is not going to work because a maked the verificación as a security question, equal thanks for help^^