Frustrated by Gato Games Special Offers, Finding it Difficult to Progress. Am I the Only One?

Five

Maybe it's just me, but under TacticSoft it felt like every 2 weeks they would offer one of the legendary good items, and it felt like if you just waited long enough and saved your tokens you would EVENTUALLY over time get the items you wanted for your build.  Under Gato Games, it seems like they have leaned into offering good deals on premium packs, rather than the items.  So, I've tried some of these deals and maybe I'm just unlucky but I've never seen some of the important items I need for my build.  Without spending a lot of money, which I'm not willing to do, I'm not sure really how to progress in this game which I find frustrating.  Hope for a lucky fortune box drop?  Am I the only one feeling frustrated by the Gato Games' special offers?

10 minutes ago, Five said:

Maybe it's just me, but under TacticSoft it felt like every 2 weeks they would offer one of the legendary good items, and it felt like if you just waited long enough and saved your tokens you would EVENTUALLY over time get the items you wanted for your build.  Under Gato Games, it seems like they have leaned into offering good deals on premium packs, rather than the items.  So, I've tried some of these deals and maybe I'm just unlucky but I've never seen some of the important items I need for my build.  Without spending a lot of money, which I'm not willing to do, I'm not sure really how to progress in this game which I find frustrating.  Hope for a lucky fortune box drop?  Am I the only one feeling frustrated by the Gato Games' special offers?

I don't know how people managed to find rolling beasts as a "good" item. Sales TS had were shit. Useful weapon would show like once every few months and the rest were garbage.

Hmm, sure what you indicted have some good observation. TS used to sale some decent items but also some of the worse. Sure you can see some items like bunkers, magma, valiant, selfish, mercy and others because when I joined I saw all of that. 

Now, GATO reduced prices on similar items and some extra bang. It is been focus on boxes but also basic that are modules like today offer plating offer many times and people need those.

If you refer about a valiant as example at GATO so far it is not been there. I was hopping to get some summer offer of weapons apparts of the discounted paint etc that are fine and cool 😎  but yes we need some parts. ALSO can be goo a or bad many having same parts like before everyone with FRANTIC killing each other no one moving up.

The game now got messy again in the arena. Same mechs everywhere. 

3 hours ago, Five said:

You being unlucky isnt Gato's problem bud. 

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

4 hours ago, Five said:

Gatogames got off to a good start by giving players new items and portals, more opportunities to win tokens, etc. But then it went down when they stopped releasing updates, plus it was always hard to get an'' useful '' legendary.  On the other hand, with Tacticsoft  was more difficult to get tokens but we all knew that at the end of each month we would obtain a mythical item.

Its a double edged sword. The lack of new items has prevented the L+ pool from getting further polluted, but again the lack of new items has really led to a stale meta which really benefits the long timers and whales. This game is seemingly in its sunset, and it is very hard for someone to grind up at this point with paying big money. 

Us old timers can just craft from the factory for a chance at Legends, but it takes enormous effort to get to L20 base. 

Due to connection issues I missed the Relic portal which really is what I need more than items at this point to maintain my L3 rank. And I dont know if that will ever return

50 minutes ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

Its a double edged sword. The lack of new items has prevented the L+ pool from getting further polluted, but again the lack of new items has really led to a stale meta which really benefits the long timers and whales. This game is seemingly in its sunset, and it is very hard for someone to grind up at this point with paying big money. 

Us old timers can just craft from the factory for a chance at Legends, but it takes enormous effort to get to L20 base. 

Due to connection issues I missed the Relic portal which really is what I need more than items at this point to maintain my L3 rank. And I dont know if that will ever return

You didn't miss much tbh. I grinded whole day and got like 1-2 legy relics only. Drops were pretty shit (this was TS event btw)

23 hours ago, Five said:

thats just rngesus  screwing with u