- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

It's been a long time seen last post so here some progress                                                                                                         image.thumb.png.2d2506bb597f509fea060253177f539f.png Here all my goodies                                                                                                                                                                  image.thumb.png.2d2bb2c923c86942680969c4edcd0401.png image.thumb.png.b060b7f5a7b0ccc2604724077ba285c5.png image.thumb.png.0c15f641d0daf7d2b5b8c328f4850e87.png image.thumb.png.46ae347ac1f200420aab625bfce6a034.png Seem like that it gonna take me a long time to get a good torso 😕 (and a physical drone too)

4 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

It's been a long time seen last post so here some progress                                                                                                         image.thumb.png.2d2506bb597f509fea060253177f539f.png Here all my goodies                                                                                                                                                                  image.thumb.png.2d2bb2c923c86942680969c4edcd0401.png image.thumb.png.b060b7f5a7b0ccc2604724077ba285c5.png image.thumb.png.0c15f641d0daf7d2b5b8c328f4850e87.png image.thumb.png.46ae347ac1f200420aab625bfce6a034.png Seem like that it gonna take me a long time to get a good torso 😕 (and a physical drone too)

Still the same 4–5-year-old account? What happen with Nightmare torso? BATTERY is not that supper to cool down. Used to be my second. 

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Still the same 4–5-year-old account? What happen with Nightmare torso? BATTERY is not that supper to cool down. Used to be my second. 

Yep it is. I don't like wasting my food for Nightmare even it is a pretty good torso (for beginners), still waiting for RNG to give monkey, god mode, truck head or Zarkares. Battery is well... my only option for 2nd mech (since i already upgraded it), so gotta wait for double torso then.

53 minutes ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

truck head

You mean Windigo?

image.png.98eaa9098e7415e5fb6f0919e5ca8999.png

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

10 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Yep it is. I don't like wasting my food for Nightmare even it is a pretty good torso (for beginners), still waiting for RNG to give monkey, god mode, truck head or Zarkares. Battery is well... my only option for 2nd mech (since i already upgraded it), so gotta wait for double torso then.

Any BASE FACTORY at L20? Maybe can provide a torso epic or legend. It is expensive but can help the risk. I do not remember your grinding habit. Any grinding to get fortune boxes? 

Maybe this can help to collect fortune boxes to get a torso. Click on Conclusion and will take you there. 

On 9/26/2022 at 4:07 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Any BASE FACTORY at L20? Maybe can provide a torso epic or legend. It is expensive but can help the risk. I do not remember your grinding habit. Any grinding to get fortune boxes? 

Maybe this can help to collect fortune boxes to get a torso. Click on Conclusion and will take you there. 

My base is maxed out a long time ago. I don't like wasting gold by that way (i know my RNG). I usually grind at Overlord's mission 7 insane, it is not the best but sure is the fastest. Already tried grinding FB and got a platinium vest (energy counter time >:) oh boi). Thanks for the tips though, will update process later.

I got a burning shower and 3 leg ascensions

8 minutes ago, fatarseoncrack said:

WIW THIS GAME IS THE BEST
image.thumb.png.7a79f11596750e299c86361a9fb1f1bb.png
but actually though 120 tokens for easy mode wtf !!?!?!?!?!

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

I have beat Bigboy from current portal (insane)

euvj.jpg

2dd6.jpg

I guess blizzard dissover is decent for a account like me that using almost only electric mech. also i haved already 1 claw, i don't know what i'll to do with these but is very good to have some of them.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)