- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

2 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

more energy cap and definitely don't need that many weapons. 

if you have matrix, just use matrix and get another energy engine or smth

when I tried the mech build against the builds i see on arenas, I can say that every weapon i equipped here is being used.
I also did some improvements on the mech based on the items i currently have:
image.png.a6a1e25e3eefc4f939f26f408edd28b0.png

Don't have matrix as of now, even if I do have - i'll just use it on my main mech.

1 hour ago, Zutchse said:

when I tried the mech build against the builds i see on arenas, I can say that every weapon i equipped here is being used.

Don't have matrix as of now, even if I do have - i'll just use it on my main mech.

The mech look good except for the terror cry, this weapon i think i not necessarily ( also this weapon is not really decent ) for this build and you can push the opponent outside the range of tonto .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Zutchse said:

just use windigo and use only 2 cooling mass and 2 energy engine 1 energy mass bruv

1 hour ago, Electro said:

The mech look good except for the terror cry, this weapon i think i not necessarily ( also this weapon is not really decent ) for this build

those weapons is the items I currently have, plus it does pretty decent damage (comparable to nightfall, except for resist drain) . Lastly, please don't judge me for not using items that are within the desired meta by the people. 

58 minutes ago, Mr.Fred said:

just use windigo and use only 2 cooling mass and 2 energy engine 1 energy mass bruv

I have other plans for windigo (boiler mech build) but I'll see what I can do.