Recommended Mono-Type 3v3 Line-Ups

SawzAll

Does anyone here fight in top ranks with a 3v3 line-up that is all heat or all physical or all energy, etc?  (Mono-Type)

I'm thinking about doing this but I'm not sure what I want to do yet.  I would imagine (for example) that if I picked heat, I'd want to do 2 boilers and 1 heat damage, but I'm not sure.

Please post your 3v3 line-ups / builds that work for you.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

31 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Does anyone here fight in top ranks with a 3v3 line-up that is all heat or all physical or all energy, etc?  (Mono-Type)

I'm thinking about doing this but I'm not sure what I want to do yet.  I would imagine (for example) that if I picked heat, I'd want to do 2 boilers and 1 heat damage, but I'm not sure.

Please post your 3v3 line-ups / builds that work for you.

different is better

many people use counter in low rank

if opponent make one correct counter type for you, you will have a really tough time

Edited by The Nun (see edit history)

Piloted this up to solo bronze last 3v3 season. It's essentially the product of a year and half's worth of grinding and developing builds that can flourish given my inventory in response to the current 3v3 environment. 

If you plan on making a monotype 3v3 team, I suggest constantly keeping your eye out for adaptations (big and small) that you can develop overtime as you learn how each mech interacts and leads off one another. Another important note, expect to not be able to utilize all of your maxed items (of said type) in the team. I have a 4th mechs worth of phys parts collecting dust while this team is fielded as a consequence of constant improvements being made.

unknown.png?width=1260&height=279

for 3v3 running the same element mechs work the best. i run two heat mechs and one physical mech. sometimes im able to use the res drainer on my first mech on my enemy's second mech adding so much value to the match. so i recommend running 3 mechs of the same type.

PS. dont use 2 boilers they wont work unless you have a red rain on it. 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:37 AM, battle mech said:

different is better

many people use counter in low rank

if opponent make one correct counter type for you, you will have a really tough time

im pretty sure he's talking about top ranks 3v3 so running the same type is better

Not trying to necropost but I seriously want to run 3v3 energy.  Here are the builds I'm thinking of using:

unknown.png?width=500&height=310

unknown.png?width=500&height=313

unknown.png?width=500&height=311

It's based off of what I actually have in inventory....

Or if you'd rather, here's my inventory (not posting the random krap).

image.thumb.png.11e70e541151f46a47e7e9445c707598.png

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2nd mech might have trouble if pushed out of firing range, but overall they are good builds take this with a grain of salt though. Btw that wasn't a necro post because your post wasn't of topic or useless and the last post was 2 days ago.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime