Differences in accounts

Jesper

15 minutes ago, Grosboss said:

I don't know where to start, super mechs left full of bullshit and huge delay

now i see a game lying that around, here's a little trick for a asshole?

alex, sarah or other + hacked group who secretly sell

before 2017 more 1000 item with good measure also small kg weapon up to large weapon

and now everything is mixed up, 500 item very bad , much ridiculous....

alex, sarah or other + hacked group who secretly sell.

sm progress 10 times more played and 10 times tokens, 10 more expensive

the impossible advanced my game

And when you see in my video how Alexander moral meter works for one person who cheat once because he tried to find out something for SARAH and reported it, Alexander just fired her before. And then for the other person who secretly sold an offer here for $ 100 and $ 120, who got from devs for $ 49, you say, it's all ridiculous. I know what Alexander would like the most. Most would like this device:

MIB.gif.ebb7ac26dda77c180fb50ca7dfe644de.gif

So that we don't remember anything and he doesn't have to feel bad about the people who sold, and for twice as much ... in addition, they are such rich people.

35 minutes ago, The Nun said:

hope people see this stuff before you get banned

there were too many people naive out there still wanted to protect clevername and his friend lol

no brain

Don't be afraid this video will be posted by many players here. Even if I got a ban on the account in this forum. They can't delete the video because I won't damage the GATO name or the game itself. I'll just write a process of what happened and when it happened.

The difference between a hacker who didn't invest a penny and had 3xmeta from each category and me, who wanted my account back to the condition before the hack. Working for an hour. I would publicly apologize for not waiting for someone from TS or GATO to withdraw 12,000 tokens and 120,000,000 coins from my account. But it happened exactly at the time when the sale took place and no one could do anything and SARAH was no longer working. I spent about 2,000 of the tokens and 80,000,000 of gold.

I just wanted to play and not wait 2 months for someone to clear my account. I explained all this to Alexander, I invited him to a joint discussion with Sarah, where I helped solve the problem in RAID.

At first he told me that he would deal with the newly hired country managers and after 3 months of waiting he just stupidly announced that he would not do it, because if I cheated once, I would cheat again. But other fraudsters don't mind ... LOL

The whole game has now become a mecca for snitches. It's a shame.

Edited by Jesper (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, The Nun said:

many thing about clever and that "special offer" will be delete and being banned within a day

admin dont want  many people to know about these stuff

Many people know about these things. It doesn't make sense to stick your own head in the sand and pretend it never happened. Rather, it would be fair to face the problem and have a uniform meter on everyone. I wrote to Alexander that it would catch up with him one day. And here it is ...

I never forget what The Hunter told me when I started playing SM, he told me "it's just a game, but what you do in the game is how you behave in life."

In the end all these muddles and abuses had a positive consequence for me, since I have not put money in the game for 1 year and I feel good about it. Since Clever appeared in the game I realized that there was something wrong with this and I stopped investing money. I just sat in the audience to watch the movie. Then, everything that came came and I felt that I had taken the right path.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

2 hours ago, Jesper said:

And when you see in my video how Alexander moral meter works for one person who cheat once because he tried to find out something for SARAH and reported it, Alexander just fired her before. And then for the other person who secretly sold an offer here for $ 100 and $ 120, who got from devs for $ 49, you say, it's all ridiculous. I know what Alexander would like the most. Most would like this device:

MIB.gif.ebb7ac26dda77c180fb50ca7dfe644de.gif

So that we don't remember anything and he doesn't have to feel bad about the people who sold, and for twice as much ... in addition, they are such rich people.

mohadib, sarah, silverbox and alex are more  betrayal towards supermechs

funny thinking doctored vs cheated vs honest gamers...

I know this might be challenging for you, since the word count in this article is likely higher than your neuron count, but I encourage you to read this:

Dunning-Kruger Effect | Psychology Today

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

• Marija locked this topic