Bring this back?

pinkpony24

I haven't looked if this has been discussed already, so if I'm repeating something that has been talked about a lot recently I apologize. 😄 but I think a good item to bring back would be the healing drone/ repair drone. I used to use it back in the legacy version and it was a really good drone. if you had the right shield and a diamond shell you could take quite a lot of dmg with a lower HP. maybe a good idea, maybe not. lmk your thoughts on this idea?

healing drone 2.PNG

8 hours ago, pinkpony24 said:

I haven't looked if this has been discussed already, so if I'm repeating something that has been talked about a lot recently I apologize. 😄 but I think a good item to bring back would be the healing drone/ repair drone. I used to use it back in the legacy version and it was a really good drone. if you had the right shield and a diamond shell you could take quite a lot of dmg with a lower HP. maybe a good idea, maybe not. lmk your thoughts on this idea?

healing drone 2.PNG

Now a days something like this can't be used easily and it would have to have low healing. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 5/17/2021 at 12:51 AM, pinkpony24 said:

healing drone 2.PNG

I'm not against it, but it's also highly illogical.  A "shield drone" might make more sense though.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html