Frequent Youtubers Listing Retirement Topic

Atusiff

9 hours ago, iDaniRF said:

👋   👋

You always 8mprove the intro. So cool and funny. Nice fights with the energy mech. I did something similar 4 months ago and tried just few times at E-L level.  Interesting 🤔

5 hours ago, Alex2040bR said:

Cool fight and cool intro. I never tried to fight the titan with seraph. I might try if max the item. 🙃

On 2/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, iDaniRF said:

The forum hates me or does not know me yet 🤷‍♂️🤣

💪

I do not know the answer. I think you do excellent videos in order people can join to watch them. In my case I am been having a lot of work at work 6-7 days so no much time to play pvp or watch as I used too for now. I have to look for the right moment looking to the side for a moment like now and still working with  6 screens from work fixing issues. 🥴

Cool test. 👍

On 2/22/2021 at 3:17 PM, Alex2040bR said:

Thanks you 😄

good deal of damage. Nice idea. I still need to build many parts I am lacking of basic. 😭

On 2/23/2021 at 12:54 PM, iDaniRF said:

I'm always looking for variety to attract more :D, Thank you OKI 😁

👋👋 

The intro still appealing. Very super duper Marvell style. 🤗 So easy to max parts around for you. 🤣 It does takes me forever😭. I need another 3 years to be there. No hay esperanza 🤣

On 2/26/2021 at 3:46 PM, Alex2040bR said:

I wish everyone a good weekend 😉

I will test similar in the future. Will see can do in that way. Interesting. 👍I will have to develop the weapons tho in the storage for long🙄

On 2/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, iDaniRF said:

Troll mech 😁

Hey, you were trolling mis paisanos. 🤭 Falte yo.🤣 Hmm, voy a tener que hacer un video trolling RR. Ha ha ha🙈

On 3/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, Alex2040bR said:

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

Cool, sadly I do not have valiants. 😭 I can't test in that way. Nice damage. 👌

La entrada estuvo graciosa. Como el video se edito como god y ko? Interesante. God gano la pelea creo. 🤣