Cinco De mayo event? Instead we get this offer? That sucks

1 minute ago, SiliconPhoenix said:

Oh B  O   I time to wait another billion years for somethin to happen in this game. And even after the billion years past the items wont be added.

That's exactly how I feel but I also fear the potential of a physical EMP being a thing since that was found in the potential item sprites along side OEMP and OHB.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

This thing.

8.png.7eaeb458bd7d77dbf4292fea6a59ff5f.png

Looks cool and everything but like what would it even do? Probably why it hasn't been implemented into the game

3 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

yeah definitely. what would it do, drain all resistance to -30?

Nah dude it would probably do -60 like the damaged armor annihilator. And have the dmg out put of a frantic or spartan carnage

2 minutes ago, SiliconPhoenix said:

Looks cool and everything but like what would it even do? Probably why it hasn't been implemented into the game

It'll do damage.

Other than that, I don't know, either.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

38 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

hmm, maybe 700 backfire for 1500 dmg, idk

or maybe -100 res drain for both sides

Imagine it being 3k backfire for 3k damage and 300 resistance break for both sides.

Just now, hackercat13 said:

Back to the portal topic, if we don't get a 4th of July portal, I might be done.  I only need a couple more to complete my Captain America unit!

I need any paints from that portal because I've never played that portal before due to a break from the game that I had during the time of the portal.

9 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I need any paints from that portal because I've never played that portal before due to a break from the game that I had during the time of the portal.

yeah iv never played it because ive never had access to it during the summer :V well, this summer is different XD

One Mech to rule them all

An item portal can be for paintings, relics, perks ... it doesn't necessarily have to be a new weapon. It seems to me that the item portals will no longer be made or at least they will be very scarce.

TS gave us 1 per month, but for some reason Gato decided that the portals should go. For me it was the only entertaining thing about the game.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

well, at least we still get gold portals :V

1 minute ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

An item portal can be for paintings, relics, perks ... it doesn't necessarily have to be a new weapon. It seems to me that the item portals will no longer be made or at least they will be very scarce.

TS gave us 1 per month, but for some reason Gato decided that the portals should go. For me it was the only entertaining thing about the game.

right?

One Mech to rule them all

8 minutes ago, SiliconPhoenix said:

Wow. I see they are not gonna do the freaking portal at all this week... my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined (JK but im still very disappointed like what even is their excuse for not doing the portal?)

not this week bro for entire month

Edited by An0nym0us (see edit history)