Cinco De mayo event? Instead we get this offer? That sucks

6 hours ago, SiliconPhoenix said:

The game usually celebrates this day by doing a portal. And letting you get a sombrero, this offer is not as pleasingĀ as the portal at all.

That's the exact same thing that I was wondering about. An offer in place of a portal that celebrates Cinco De Mayo is a pretty bad move when the portal has been one of the older celebration portals that this game has been doing for a long time.Ā 

Also, I still have my sombrero from last year, so I just need 2 more from this year's portal in order to finish my sombrero hunting quest.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.Ā 

2 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Also, I still have my sombrero from last year, so I just need 2 more from this year's portal in order to finish my sombrero hunting quest.

Same.

PURPLEĀ Ā Bring Back The Confetti!Ā "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

11 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

That's the exact same thing that I was wondering about. An offer in place of a portal that celebrates Cinco De Mayo is a pretty bad move when the portal has been one of the older celebration portals that this game has been doing for a long time.Ā 

yeah i need 1 more. i have 2, and 2 pumpkins. i also have 1 saint patricks day hat.

One Mech to rule them all

18 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

yeah i need 1 more. i have 2, and 2 pumpkins. i also have 1 saint patricks day hat.

I have:

2 Pumpkins

1 Mexican Hat (Sombrero)

3 St. Patrick's Day Hats

And...

1 Snowball Perk

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.Ā 

47 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I have:

2 Pumpkins

1 Mexican Hat (Sombrero)

3 St. Patrick's Day Hats

And...

1 Snowball Perk

noice. i have 2 sombreros, 2 pumpkins, and a saint patricks day hat. i wish i had a snowball perk tho :V

well, i just found out someone fused both of my pumpkins...

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

Exactly. There has been no portal item for a long time.

As Gato has been copying the dates that TS used to make item portals, 2 days ago I searched and found that on May 5, 2020, theĀ Mexican hat portal was made. But instead, Gato made us another sale! (They already rot with their sales).

You know what? TS did bad things, but I start to think that Gato isn't better, it is the same dog with another collar.

And it's not that I'm interested in theĀ  hat of shit! The important thing is that an item portalĀ  is an opportunity to obtain slightly better items than those we obtain any other day.

Edited by Nefertary Meriten-Mut (see edit history)

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

21 hours ago, SiliconPhoenix said:

The game usually celebrates this day by doing a portal. And letting you get a sombrero, this offer is not as pleasingĀ as the portal at all.

Tomorrow be like:200% arena gold lmao

Me: *almost get r7

DAM

Hcaptcha scam

For some reason, I had a feeling that the portal was gonna be skipped.

It probably had something to do with the lack of portals since the St. Patrick's Day portal but it could just be me.

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

For some reason, I had a feeling that the portal was gonna be skipped.

It probably had something to do with the lack of portals since the St. Patrick's Day portal but it could just be me.

i mean like, what items could he possibly add now?