choose between torsos

Meeveef

Question

23 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

grim reaper - good regeneration and defenses

No, get a completely new torso grim reaper is one of the worst energy torsos same with enregy battery armor.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Tigergeezer said:

I'm in the process of maxing up a Naga.  Looking to be better than Grim Reaper and possibly even better than my energy monkey when weight is taken into account.   Worth a look?

I'd say naga right now because ene monkey has no res and the meta is res break focused.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

25 minutes ago, Meeveef said:

can you explain why is it better?

better HP, better res. Windigo is currently better then zarkares and is lighter so go with that for a heat torso. But remember any type of torso can be used on any types of mechs

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

Personally, I prefer Windigo since the heat definitely overtakes the energy in the battle. If you're going for a Phys mech, go for the Windigo since the chances of you overheating are low, the cool down rate being even better.

On 4/9/2021 at 1:16 PM, Meeveef said:

should I use GrimReaper as i already got it to max lvl myth, or start levelling up EnergyBatteryArmor?

also for heat torso, Zarkares OR Windigo? 

please tell me and explain why

I would stick with Grim Reaper, as Energy Battery Armor isn't clearly better, at least to me.  I would just stick with whatever torso on your energy mech until you get something like a monkey or vest torso.

For heat, I'd say Windigo, simply because it's the best non-premium torso for heat, in my opinion.

But I will also say that Nightmare is a good torso for both heat and energy mechs.

Really, I'd say hold on to any Nightmare, vest, monkey torso, Windigo, or Energy Free Armor you get, as these are basically your top choices right now.

But I can't really say why without citing mathematical efficiency, stats, or the META listing.

Maybe if you could send me what builds you have on your mechs, I could play with the torsos and see which ones I like best?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 4/11/2021 at 2:05 AM, SawzAll said:

I would stick with Grim Reaper, as Energy Battery Armor isn't clearly better, at least to me.  I would just stick with whatever torso on your energy mech until you get something like a monkey or vest torso.

For heat, I'd say Windigo, simply because it's the best non-premium torso for heat, in my opinion.

But I will also say that Nightmare is a good torso for both heat and energy mechs.

Really, I'd say hold on to any Nightmare, vest, monkey torso, Windigo, or Energy Free Armor you get, as these are basically your top choices right now.

But I can't really say why without citing mathematical efficiency, stats, or the META listing.

Maybe if you could send me what builds you have on your mechs, I could play with the torsos and see which ones I like best?

sorry i wasnt able to reply as i had exams (still have, next one tomorrow) 
i upgraded some of my items but im not sure which combinations are better, also i still don't have enough modules 😞 (i think?)

how could I show you my items? screenshots or is there a website or something?

6 hours ago, Meeveef said:

sorry i wasnt able to reply as i had exams (still have, next one tomorrow) 
i upgraded some of my items but im not sure which combinations are better, also i still don't have enough modules 😞 (i think?)

how could I show you my items? screenshots or is there a website or something?

You can use the official discord server for SuperMechs, or pasteboard.co 

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

You can use the official discord server for SuperMechs, or pasteboard.co 

Here are the stuff i have, im not sure if im using the better/worse items, tell what to use/upgrade and thanks you!

ps. don't check the 2nd one if you don't want to, the first is more important for me.

--------------------------Secondary------------------------------------

2nd mech drone

2nd mech modules

2nd mech side weapon

2nd Torso & Legs

2nd Top Weapon

----------------------------Primary Mech---------------------------------
1st mech Drone/Special

1st Modules

1st side weapon

1st torso and legs

1st Top weapon

update: got frantic lightning-top weapon-

Edited by Meeveef (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Meeveef said:

I wanted to do that but I guess it's more organised this way

Use Workshop unlimited and you can show us all the mods, weapons, torso and legs in one screen shot.

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

Use work shop unlimited and you can show us all the mods, weapons, torso and legs in one screen shot.

sorry im still new to this stuff, here are the regular screenshots if someone is too lazy to open the links (not targeted at you spam lol)2M.PNG.88a7ea3579148ac526069e01d29713bd.PNG

2D.PNG

2S.PNG

2T.PNG

2Tp.PNG

D.PNG

M.PNG

S.PNG

T.PNG

Tp.PNG

2 minutes ago, Meeveef said:

sorry im still new to this stuff, here are the regular screenshots if someone is too lazy to open the links (not targeted at you spam lol)

I linked workshop unlimited so you can use it. You don't need to be sorry not everyone knows these things. 

Stolen from @JamAnime

Your MPV is a good torso for any build almost.

I would focus on maxing your fractured heat armor and MPV.  One of those can be used on your energy mech.

Face shocker is, in my opinion, a better energy drone, so I would max that and then use that instead of Snack.

As for your heat mech torso, both the fractured heat armor and molten platinum vest can be used on that one, it just depends.

Since you have fractured heat armor and MPV, there's no need to even use Zarkares or Flame Battery Armor.  Basically all the epic torsos you now have are just legendary food.

Massive lava legs are better than heat recoiler legs.  I would get those to legendary level 1, then use the massive heat legs.  Don't upgrade the heat recoiler legs any more: they work good as myth food.

The Nemo drone is good.  Use that.  Keep the Firefly drone but use Nemo instead.

That's my opinion.