Does the premium box give YOU better loots than premium packs?

LittleFox

I already bought several of these premium box/pack, and i noticed the differences. Premium box most often gave me good items ranging from epic to mythical (example; Last Words) ,but NEVER gave me legendary items. Premium pack most of the time gave me 1 to 2 legendary items at once (always a premium item among them), and the epics items, sometimes only 1 good epic item also comes, the rest are all rubbish - commom/rare to epic items or bad epic items (example; Void).

4 hours ago, Darkflame said:

I already bought several of these premium box/pack, and i noticed the differences. Premium box most often gave me good items ranging from epic to mythical (example; Last Words) ,but NEVER gave me legendary items. Premium pack most of the time gave me 1 to 2 legendary items at once (always a premium item among them), and the epics items, sometimes only 1 good epic item also comes, the rest are all rubbish - commom/rare to epic items or bad epic items (example; Void).

Personally its totally different. Premium boxes give me as many or even more legies than packs. But as i dont open many packs i dont know if they are better. But i can tell that premium boxes give me many of legendary-mythical items too. Do you think that it is just randomness that changes it or is it depending on account? Because the more you try, the more your chances should equilibrate to normal probabilities. What could be the modifying factors of probability if yes?

10 hours ago, LittleFox said:

Personally its totally different. Premium boxes give me as many or even more legies than packs. But as i dont open many packs i dont know if they are better. But i can tell that premium boxes give me many of legendary-mythical items too. Do you think that it is just randomness that changes it or is it depending on account? Because the more you try, the more your chances should equilibrate to normal probabilities. What could be the modifying factors of probability if yes?

You are thinking that boxes give better items that packs, but it's because you buy more boxes than packs. But i think it's really random, because i didn't always get a legendary one in the pack, and if the pack gives 5 items, when i would still have a good chance of getting a legendary one if i bought 5 boxes. But i never tried it, because i think that  buying 1 box, i have 1 chance to get what i want for just 1 attempt, while with the pack, i have 5 chances for 1 attempt.

2 hours ago, Darkflame said:

You are thinking that boxes give better items that packs, but it's because you buy more boxes than packs. But i think it's really random, because i didn't always get a legendary one in the pack, and if the pack gives 5 items, when i would still have a good chance of getting a legendary one if i bought 5 boxes. But i never tried it, because i think that  buying 1 box, i have 1 chance to get what i want for just 1 attempt, while with the pack, i have 5 chances for 1 attempt.

No i dont think that! Read my whole message, i am saying that i didnt buy many packs and that is why i cant know!

1 minute ago, Melanös said:

my packs give me a legy about half the time, never multiple, but with boxes i can get strings of 10-15 without  a legy

After opening 1000 packs and boxes we can say if something is better than the other one 🙂

And if everyone does it we can know if some accounts have different chances depending on type, but why would they do that?

On 3/5/2021 at 1:44 AM, JamAnime said:

They believe the boxes are better.

I believe the boxes are better. In terms of chance it gives a higher ratio of legy/cards alone

Although getting the worst physic drone (hurlbat) doesn't count much, it's least food.

prem pack is known to give all purples too yet you almost never get 5 purple from box in a roll.

Edited by CDR_Xavier
added content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

I imagine premium pack as season box, and token as bonus. Save token for special offers, it might help you a lot. 

But depending on what rank and luck you get, but it still drop legendary.

That was my experience, trust me you will be thankful.

What the point?