Dracarys Clan Recruitment

Interested in joining the clan Dracarys?

An active top 20 clan, with a great and loyal community.1683939016_Screenshot2021-03-01at11_20_08.thumb.png.693bad372b9c2bffad57af56634b427a.png

Requirements: Rank 6 minimum

1361176840_Screenshot2021-03-01at11_20_34.png.880f34d911bd5ccaa0e1799ac939711b.png

35 arena wins minimum

Participate in war (we get s boxes)

No need to fight titan

Be friendly and loyal (do not leave the clan without notifying, and only join if you intend to stick around for a while)

If you are interested, please contact either our current (Marija#8676) or future leader (Golden Mythical#3839) on discord.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Edited by Tirreggregars (see edit history)

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

7 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

1. is it get rank 6 every week or never drop down below rank 6

2. how long is "a while"

As far as I am concerned and from what i understand, it is get rank 6

A while means don't join for 2 days or a week, stay around a month or something, see how the clan works out for you, and if you think it's not up to your standards, or you have a better place, just write that you will leave, don't just leave without telling anyone. And just be respectful and give the clan a chance.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Dracarys Clan Update:

Top 11 after season reset.

Currently in a close war, with s box reward.

Last week over 1000 wins.

Currently 2 members at r1.

Still searching for 1 r6+ member.

Do not hesitate to contact Marija or Golden on discord!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, Tirreggregars said:

Interested in joining the clan Dracarys?

An active top 20 clan, with a great and loyal community.1683939016_Screenshot2021-03-01at11_20_08.thumb.png.693bad372b9c2bffad57af56634b427a.png

Requirements: Rank 6 minimum

1361176840_Screenshot2021-03-01at11_20_34.png.880f34d911bd5ccaa0e1799ac939711b.png

35 arena wins minimum

Participate in war (we get s boxes)

No need to fight titan

Be friendly and loyal (do not leave the clan without notifying, and only join if you intend to stick around for a while)

If you are interested, please contact either our current (Marija#8676) or future leader (Golden Mythical#3839) on discord.

Feel free to ask any questions!

What do s boxes contain?

6 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

What do s boxes contain?

The s boxes contain up to 2 legy relics, typically 1, if ur very unlucky 0.

I will no longer be answering on this thread, since I left dracarys for player relationships reasons.

If you have any questions ask the leader, @Golden Mythical

• Community Team
14 hours ago, MasterChief said:

@Marijais that your real name?

Yes, Marija is my real name and it was my in game name since forever. Recently Alexander decided to rename me into Mean Little Girl, and I kept it because he likes it and it seems to amuse people. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team
Just now, MasterChief said:

considering that the forum is really my only way of communication with you people

If you use discord, join the official server, you can meet us all better there, possibly get a cool new nickname as well 😄

Elcent is the best.

Just now, Marija said:

If you use discord, join the official server, you can meet us all better there, possibly get a cool new nickname as well 😄

actually, i already have, im just unable to access it for a while. ill be active on there again in about 6 weeks

i believe i may have messaged or friended you

One Mech to rule them all

13 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

actually, i already have, im just unable to access it for a while. ill be active on there again in about 6 weeks

i believe i may have messaged or friended you

Or u can get muted on the official server every 30 minutes like me 👀