Base system

bumbum

Hello, it's me again, I'm making another thread about base in this new forum (previously from old forum) about whether should I keep the base or silver box. h

This my base currently looked like in my alt :

The problem of the base for me is it really slow to make some cards and time consuming. I'm at level 217 and my 3rd mech still unfinished, because making cards really slow with base. Maybe if I have silver box now I can finish my mech even faster.

Another problem is when I'm upgrading an item, I have to click on upgrade, upgrade the item, close the menu, open base, collect cards and click at upgrade again. It's not like when you have silver box you don't have to close the upgrade menu and collect your unclaimes silver boxes/box so you don't need to search the item you wanna upgrade again. 

The question is, should I ask Alex to remove my base or keep it? 

Also if you say lvl 20 factory is good for making a legendary for f2p, well I'm not waiting a month just to get 10 epics.

Sorry if my English is bad. 

Screenshot_2020-12-20-01-53-18-558_air.com.supermechs.superapp.png

aku sayang kamu

I'd recommend you to have your base
Everything is maxed tn
You get free gold as soon as you wake up
It consumes a lotta time but if I was you..I'd do 2 things

1.Craft kids if I need to make some food
Fuse the commons one into the rares..keep level 20 rares and feed them to your myth

2. Make legendaries

This is time and gold consuming

however this is the only way left to get Legendaries coz drop rates are shet....even I enabled base today

Silver boxes are for those who dont have maxed mechs and they need to myth their stuff
even if you're on them...keep base coz again..its maxed 

I think the base are quite good for me.

after the gold mine finished my gold amount are always increase.

and if much farming you will get many item (food) for upgrade.

spend 2 factory for power kit and another 2 for legendary.

you will have power kit for upgrade and have a chance for legendary card.

This is only my opinion!

Dont believe until you can proof.😁

0F35E199-06C4-418B-BFDC-5E1EB60FECC8.png

On 12/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, Prismatic_Clock said:

craft some kids

depend on what you are thinking when you are typing this, but ...

I don't know. I'm not sure if she can accept it.

Well, the factories actually is cheaper (albeit, a LOT slower) than the silver boxes, at least, if you want to go cheap (via "cheap"). you can get about 70% more power per gold

The regular "common" mostly equals to silver box (especially if you had discount applied)

You had 4 factories and why is one of them idle

Usually what I do after I pick up item is to spam the queue full so it will produce non-stop, since you can always cancel the jobs in queue with a full refund if you wanted to upgrade the building at some point

___
I think one level 20 running "chance of legendary" and other three making food is a good balance.

Edited by CDR_Xavier
added content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

My opinion as 3 month arena level 10 player:

I've been using the base this whole time.

Last night, even if I shouldn't have done so, since I had 1,000,000 gold and all three factories crafting 99 common items (they're the most efficient to fuse), I clicked the button to pay 200 tokens to get all 99 from a factory, twice.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have done this, in hindsight.

But last night I myth'd two items and legendaried one this morning, allowing me to very rapidly upgrade some modules after I got Quad Core Booster.

When I wake up, I get gold and tons of items.

The last week or so I had reached an equillibrium where my gold was 1 million to 1.25 million all the time.  I'm on the $5/month subscription and I was farming the krap out of the campaigns.

It's technically slower, sure.  But it's the most efficient way I know to do things right now.

I say the newbie who simply wants the base can do things efficiently if they never upgrade their factories (until like a year later when they're rank 1-5) and focus on upgrading their gold mines.  But I have yet to be able to scientifically test this.

So for now, I like my base and don't see any reason to change it.  But I am also a newbie, so take that with a grain of salt.

Right now all three of my factories are still max'd out with 99 common items being built.  I'm happy with how quickly I can upgrade things.  I'm not going to press the "tokens to get the items right now" button again, but the option to do so if I get impatient (but I won't do it next time) is still nice to have once in a while.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

27 minutes ago, bumbum said:

Btw i'm not crafting any legendary from the base because I never get any legy out of it

Yeah in my opinion, with as much as that build option costs, and that it's a "CHANCE OF" legendary rather than a guaranteed legendary, it's not worth it, in my opinion.  Sure, grinding away and making your own legendaries takes longer, but it's technically more efficient as far as gold is concerned (but not your time).

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 1 year later...
On 12/19/2020 at 8:22 PM, Ad1tya said:

I'd recommend you to have your base
Everything is maxed tn
You get free gold as soon as you wake up
It consumes a lotta time but if I was you..I'd do 2 things

1.Craft kids if I need to make some food
Fuse the commons one into the rares..keep level 20 rares and feed them to your myth

2. Make legendaries

This is time and gold consuming

however this is the only way left to get Legendaries coz drop rates are shet....even I enabled base today

Silver boxes are for those who dont have maxed mechs and they need to myth their stuff
even if you're on them...keep base coz again..its maxed 

Crafting kids takes 9 months

Keep it. If u wanted to disable sabe then yiu should of done so from the beginning. 

What do u mean by "finishing your mech?"

If u mean getting good cards from silver boxes then u can forget it.

Nothing is good from silver boxes.

If u mean upgrade. I personally think base is superior because u can get infinite power kits

On 12/20/2020 at 6:18 AM, Androphonia said:

I still don't have base, I think its a waste of time until you get to high ranks so

Anyways just keep it, you'll lose all the money you've spent on it if you disable it.

disabling base and re enabling it doesnt take away progress lmao, its literally a saved checkpoint bro.

8 hours ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

Keep it. If u wanted to disable sabe then yiu should of done so from the beginning. 

What do u mean by "finishing your mech?"

If u mean getting good cards from silver boxes then u can forget it.

Nothing is good from silver boxes.

If u mean upgrade. I personally think base is superior because u can get infinite power kits

lmao dude with silver boxes you can get up to 3 epics from one drop, dont spread bad info on something that isnt forced to stay like base. power kits is the only thing base has besides the 300 gold every 3 days yes counting days. with maxed arena shop. in my opinion, I dont understane why people who dislike base but only like power kits max out the base, like why not keep the factories at level 15 is thats the only good thing? for soke rich players I can see why but those that know the RNG, no. and disabling base isnt a problem because when you enable it, your progress stays and saves it for when you want to bring it back.

15 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

disabling base and re enabling it doesnt take away progress lmao, its literally a saved checkpoint bro.

lmao dude with silver boxes you can get up to 3 epics from one drop, dont spread bad info on something that isnt forced to stay like base. power kits is the only thing base has besides the 300 gold every 3 days yes counting days. with maxed arena shop. in my opinion, I dont understane why people who dislike base but only like power kits max out the base, like why not keep the factories at level 15 is thats the only good thing? for soke rich players I can see why but those that know the RNG, no. and disabling base isnt a problem because when you enable it, your progress stays and saves it for when you want to bring it back.

Unless u have proof buying silver box can drop 3 epics then im not gonna believe. I searched all utube but they only dropped 1 epic and its really rare

Oh and once u disable base your not gonna be able to re-enable it again.

Ull be baseless for good.

Plenty of ppl who keep base always after power kits. And if they have too much money they until they dont know what to do. Thats when they craft legendaries. Trust me when u play for very long time and maxed almost everything u can craft legendaries like nothing!

For all the Base-"lovers" a simple question ...

Is spending +3,000,000 Gold for 10 Epic cards (+300,000 for 1 Epic card) not a little bit expensive, when you can get 1 Epic card for around 100,000 Gold (15 Silver Boxes) and 44 items to use for boosting ❓

Yes, for that way higher costs, you get extra Gold and the chance for a Legendary ❗

BUT how high is the real chance to get a Legendary card from the Base ❓

5% = every 20th card ❓

10% = every 10th card ❓

🙄

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

Free inventory slots. You can build up 4000 items in base! 

also you can build power kits on demand. It’s a pretty cool feature. 

do we know the offset in upgrade cost when there isn’t always power kits to use? Haven’t had silver boxes since base so I’m not sure if they provide enough power kits to always use? 

as for chance of legy. I like the food it produces . Only significant drops for me have been burning shower x2. Have gotten a ton of vest from it but already had those. I feel the garbage drops are a time saver over producing levy’s from scratch but have not considered the time it takes me to make that gold🤔

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

On 11/30/2022 at 6:14 AM, JUGGERNAUT said:

Unless u have proof buying silver box can drop 3 epics then im not gonna believe. I searched all utube but they only dropped 1 epic and its really rare

Oh and once u disable base your not gonna be able to re-enable it again.

Ull be baseless for good.

Plenty of ppl who keep base always after power kits. And if they have too much money they until they dont know what to do. Thats when they craft legendaries. Trust me when u play for very long time and maxed almost everything u can craft legendaries like nothing!

Ok wheres my money? you lost

Screenshot_20221201-122745_Super Mechs.jpg

imagine needing youtube for SM for silver boxes like its popular enough to watch someone to buy silver boxes over and over, you lack dedication and education about the games possibilities, and as for base when disabled via request or if u never had it, it simply pops up just like this again. I have played for years, I am not gonna listen to someone like you who has no proof. I even have an acc with maxed base.

Screenshot_20221201-122835_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20221201-122838_Super Mechs.jpg

Edited by Kendall Passionate Polaris
spelling check and changes and appropriatness (see edit history)

On 12/1/2022 at 1:53 AM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

For all the Base-"lovers" a simple question ...

Is spending +3,000,000 Gold for 10 Epic cards (+300,000 for 1 Epic card) not a little bit expensive, when you can get 1 Epic card for around 100,000 Gold (15 Silver Boxes) and 44 items to use for boosting ❓

Yes, for that way higher costs, you get extra Gold and the chance for a Legendary ❗

BUT how high is the real chance to get a Legendary card from the Base ❓

5% = every 20th card ❓

10% = every 10th card ❓

🙄

what about power unit kits? what about the butloads of gold you get from the base? that more than balances it out