I caught AKITTENINABOWL Being Toxic To Forum Veterans!

3 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Y'all thought AKITTENINABOWL Was Nice?

Here He Said That All Forum Veterans Are Trash Like @Spam @OKI DOKI

@Yukiya18_JPN  @AftoKrator   @Corvus   @SawzAllAnd Said Only @BananaananaB is Not Trash

Here is Proof

png_20220611_175055_0000.png

Hmm, by the way, I saw your clan. Then your flag was Nepal. I think you are suspicious. ( However, I can't say for sure. If it's suspicious)

And one more thing.

52C0A9FF-2450-4270-B1A5-6E1FBA77DC87.jpeg.3bd7bf398ea09b42926f9bad60ba3deb.jpeg

E522B001-855A-4EB2-B876-D6844749AF56.jpeg.7f723e82f49145a2c725c59e76060dbe.jpeg

@AKITTENINABOWL,

I thought they were suspicious, so I posted the status. The result is that I think you are suspicious and I'm going to burn you up! What should I do?

53 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Y'all thought AKITTENINABOWL Was Nice?

Here He Said That All Forum Veterans Are Trash Like @Spam @OKI DOKI

@Yukiya18_JPN  @AftoKrator   @Corvus   @SawzAllAnd Said Only @BananaananaB is Not Trash

Here is Proof

png_20220611_175055_0000.png

You literally said " I know ".So you are saying forum veterans are stupid? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

The most intellectual discussions between supermechs biggest of pros, leave them be, us mere mortals are way too small brained for what they are discussing.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

16 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Tho this rivalry between @TankaregmiSM and @AKITTENINABOWL is kinda getting out of hand.

it's getting stale*, not out of hand

to be fair it wasn't entertaining even the slightest when it first occurred either

also, I don't think being a veteran on the forum translates to any real credibility, as folks like yukiya can get to the highest ranks without actually being that high of a rank in-game

14 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

also, I don't think being a veteran on the forum translates to any real credibility, as folks like yukiya can get to the highest ranks without actually being that high of a rank in-game

My maximum rank is 10, and I'm working hard to reach rank 7. Rank 5 and 1 vary depending on the type of battle, so you need to collect a lot of mythicals. In the current situation, there are 14 mythicals. Mecha is also made by two of the three mechas. As for the rank, it is completely different as a forum.

Edited by Yukiya18_JPN (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

You get xp with every post, ao the more you post (in most people's cases the more you spam useless things), the higher your rank will be 

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

• Raul locked this topic