Jump to content

We support Ukrainian SM players πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦β€οΈ


Mechzilla

Recommended Posts

In solidarity with the Ukranian Super Mechs players, Reign Forever and Reign Reforged have turned our clan flags to solid blue. Inmax changed theirs to solid yellow. Any other clans are welcome to follow suit.Β 

We may not know each other personally, but we are all human. Good will, compassion and prayers are needed.Β 
Β 

Thanks~
Β 

Mechzilla

A2B38410-6F99-4AD9-B269-1A8C39FAEB0C.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

Noble Warriors supports the Ukraine. Putin and anyone who defends Putin are insane.

Screenshot_20220227-152444_Super Mechs~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-152747.png

Screenshot_20220227-153155_Super Mechs.jpg

So far, Putin doesn’t actually have insane goals. Β He’s wrong, and power hungry for sure, but we still have yet to see if he will become insane like Stalin and hitler

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

So far, Putin doesn’t actually have insane goals. Β He’s wrong, and power hungry for sure, but we still have yet to see if he will become insane like Stalin and hitler

If you were in Walmart shopping for something, like say Borderlands 3, you put it in your cart but there's like 3 more on the shelf, and someone walks up to you demanding the one in your cart, and when you refuse he pulls a gun on you, is that someone who's sane?

This is basically what Putin did.Β  Putin can buy land elsewhere, and can buy oil from Saudi Arabia.Β  He's engaged in violence for something he can obtain in peaceful ways.Β  The Ukraine is a sovereign nation.Β  This would be like the USA deciding we want what Mexico or Canada wants and starting a war with them.Β  It's madness.

And this type of behavior is along the lines of the impulsivity of some mental illnesses and/or the ignoring of other people's sovereignty like antisocial personality disorder (i.e. sociopath/Dexter).Β  We don't have to wait: Putin is already there with Hitler and Hussein.

Anyone who defends Putin is not thinking clearly, either.Β  I am not going back on this statement.Β  Putin attacked a sovereign nation without provocation just because he wants to annex them.Β  This is basically how WW2 started.Β  This is why UN/NATO/USA liberated Kuwait from Iraq, and it's basically what Saddam Hussein did.Β  There's no defense or excuse.

If you're going to keep defending Putin I'll just block you.Β  So please come to your senses.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

If you were in Walmart shopping for something, like say Borderlands 3, you put it in your cart but there's like 3 more on the shelf, and someone walks up to you demanding the one in your cart, and when you refuse he pulls a gun on you, is that someone who's sane?

This is basically what Putin did.Β  Putin can buy land elsewhere, and can buy oil from Saudi Arabia.Β  He's engaged in violence for something he can obtain in peaceful ways.Β  The Ukraine is a sovereign nation.Β  This would be like the USA deciding we want what Mexico or Canada wants and starting a war with them.Β  It's madness.

And this type of behavior is along the lines of the impulsivity of some mental illnesses and/or the ignoring of other people's sovereignty like antisocial personality disorder (i.e. sociopath/Dexter).Β  We don't have to wait: Putin is already there with Hitler and Hussein.

Anyone who defends Putin is not thinking clearly, either.Β  I am not going back on this statement.Β  Putin attacked a sovereign nation without provocation just because he wants to annex them.Β  This is basically how WW2 started.Β  This is why UN/NATO/USA liberated Kuwait from Iraq, and it's basically what Saddam Hussein did.Β  There's no defense or excuse.

If you're going to keep defending Putin I'll just block you.Β  So please come to your senses.

Sheesh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like this. Nice flag color change supporting Ukraine. Beautiful people there. Always felt save visiting the country and approachable people and helpful. I do have friends there. I have supported orphans in the country for many years. These events will require more support from you who can help.Β 

image.thumb.png.89f5b8999be366491584c20cdb6929f2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ur Hacking said:

Sheesh.

But please understand, I was not trying to be a jerk.Β  If I came across that way, my apologies.Β  I'm just having a hard time understanding why people are defending Putin (not saying you did).Β  For example, people within my own religion are defending Putin, which is madness.Β Β 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

But please understand, I was not trying to be a jerk.Β  If I came across that way, my apologies.Β  I'm just having a hard time understanding why people are defending Putin (not saying you did).Β  For example, people within my own religion are defending Putin, which is madness.Β Β 

Yeah lets all go pretend like NATO never did anything of this kind. Putin might be a jerk, but NATO is as well, and regardless of the fact that I support Ukraine; America, and NATO, now have a decision, do they stand behind their claim that they won't involve themselves, and risk further expansion into other baltic countries, and possibly Poland, or will they intervene yet again, can't wait to see how Sleepy Joe will handle this one 🀣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...