We support Ukrainian SM players 🇺🇦❤️

Mechzilla

7 minutes ago, Frero said:

Yeah lets all go pretend like NATO never did anything of this kind. Putin might be a jerk, but NATO is as well, and regardless of the fact that I support Ukraine; America, and NATO, now have a decision, do they stand behind their claim that they won't involve themselves, and risk further expansion into other baltic countries, and possibly Poland, or will they intervene yet again, can't wait to see how Sleepy Joe will handle this one 🤣

It's a catch 22.  If you don't intervene, you make the mistake the US did in WW2.  If you intervene, you risk the mistake of Afghanistan or Vietnam.  It's a no win situation.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Ukraine doesn't deserve any of what they have been dealing with the past 5 days. I pray that our father will put out a hand to help the one with homes destroyed. Show some mercy for our innocent allies in the Ukraine. Stop this war and let everyone come back together as one and in peace. In times like these, we have to come to realization our moments may be out last ones. Anything is possible. Russia has very good technology. We've poked the bear for too long, and now the bear will scratch. He will bite and he will injure, or kill anyone who steps in. War is not needed, we are all human, I think as humans we must stand together. I will be praying for our friends in Ukraine and I hope that you all do the same. 🙏
Stay safe everybody :classic_sad:

On 2/27/2022 at 6:33 PM, SawzAll said:

If you were in Walmart shopping for something, like say Borderlands 3, you put it in your cart but there's like 3 more on the shelf, and someone walks up to you demanding the one in your cart, and when you refuse he pulls a gun on you, is that someone who's sane?

This is basically what Putin did.  Putin can buy land elsewhere, and can buy oil from Saudi Arabia.  He's engaged in violence for something he can obtain in peaceful ways.  The Ukraine is a sovereign nation.  This would be like the USA deciding we want what Mexico or Canada wants and starting a war with them.  It's madness.

And this type of behavior is along the lines of the impulsivity of some mental illnesses and/or the ignoring of other people's sovereignty like antisocial personality disorder (i.e. sociopath/Dexter).  We don't have to wait: Putin is already there with Hitler and Hussein.

Anyone who defends Putin is not thinking clearly, either.  I am not going back on this statement.  Putin attacked a sovereign nation without provocation just because he wants to annex them.  This is basically how WW2 started.  This is why UN/NATO/USA liberated Kuwait from Iraq, and it's basically what Saddam Hussein did.  There's no defense or excuse.

If you're going to keep defending Putin I'll just block you.  So please come to your senses.

What did I say that made you think I was defending Putin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...