How is windigo heat torso…

Monke King

16 hours ago, Windigo Enjoyer said:

Uhh.... what? No? Pretty sure zarkares is worse, You should check the stats

Zarkares has best heat stats, better than Windigo but Windigo beats it in every other aspect.

16 hours ago, Windigo Enjoyer said:

Uhh.... what? No? Pretty sure zarkares is worse, You should check the stats

Just checked, it has 13 more heat cap and 12 more exp resist.

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 3:58 PM, Electro said:

yes it may strange but the windigo is a heat torso with orange colour. ( maybe for respect the colour of the finale boss )

Edit : we just looked the stats and the the background color to confirm that windigi is a heat torso .

8z9o.png

Windigo at least a variant of windigo (called U.S.A) was in legacy It was red back then, I guess they made it that yellow color because it would look too much like U.S.A otherwise. But it might have been because of the final boss. (fun fact U.S.A was the torso for the final boss in legacy) (fun fact I use the archimonde torso because I always used yoshimo in legacy as a result I will never use another torso) P.S Please bring back the yoshimo sword.

3 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

Windigo at least a variant of windigo (called U.S.A) was in legacy It was red back then, I guess they made it that yellow color because it would look too much like U.S.A otherwise. But it might have been because of the final boss. 

It might be also because windigo was originally a physical torso before it got it's buff although I'm not quite sure about it since I don't remember it's stats were before the buff came

15 minutes ago, MechHeaters said:

It might be also because windigo was originally a physical torso before it got it's buff although I'm not quite sure about it since I don't remember it's stats were before the buff came

Apparently according to this, windigo has always been a explosive torso .

ugkp.png

( a take this screenshot from a video from dwights, the video from 2017-2018 ).

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

I think windigo is best torso for players bcs of its cooling and regen windigo has better regen than zarkeres if you standing to fight a energy opponent if ur torso is zarkeres then you gonna defeat but if ur torso is windigo its much better you have a chance to win (depend on ur mech design and modules) I think they forgot to take of yellow color thats all bye 🙂

8 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

I think windigo is best torso for players bcs of its cooling and regen windigo has better regen than zarkeres if you standing to fight a energy opponent if ur torso is zarkeres then you gonna defeat but if ur torso is windigo its much better you have a chance to win (depend on ur mech design and modules) I think they forgot to take of yellow color thats all bye 🙂

I think it has more cooling too

• 3 weeks later...