Legendary item crafting part 2... chances got worse... much worse

noㅤ

So my first crafting run had a 23.5% chance of getting legendary items. Original post linked below.

My second run got 5 legendries out of 41 crafted items, in other words, a 12.2% chance of getting legendary items. The chances of getting legendary were cut by over 10% since the last time I tried two months ago.

THE BEST USE OF A BASE: Craft Power Kits/Fast and Cheap to max out your existing items to get legendary items from higher arena tier rewards. Only craft legendries using your base once you don't need any upgrade food whatsoever. I did one more run for science just to see if chances get lowered again but I won't do any more after this one.

Bases are wonderful if you use them correctly.

2 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Why are you even trying? Everyone knows it's a good way to get legendaries.

That's the thing, it's not. It's better to get them from arena rewards. This post explains why.

6 minutes ago, No. said:

That's the thing, it's not. It's better to get them from arena rewards. This post explains why.

Arena boxes are weekly bruh. I like using the double method for getting legendaries. By double method I mean farming for fortune boxes and with the gold I get I produce legendaries from the base.

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

8 hours ago, No. said:

So my first crafting run had a 23.5% chance of getting legendary items. Original post linked below.

My second run got 5 legendries out of 41 crafted items, in other words, a 12.2% chance of getting legendary items. The chances of getting legendary were cut by over 10% since the last time I tried two months ago.

THE BEST USE OF A BASE: Craft Power Kits/Fast and Cheap to max out your existing items to get legendary items from higher arena tier rewards. Only craft legendries using your base once you don't need any upgrade food whatsoever. I did one more run for science just to see if chances get lowered again but I won't do any more after this one.

Bases are wonderful if you use them correctly.

I think u just have terrible luck