- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

5 hours ago, Riot said:

ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅.pngΡ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ 2 Ρ€Π΅Π»ΠΈΠΊΠ²ΠΈΠΈ Π»Π΅Π³ΠΈ, Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π΅Π³ΠΎ боТСствСнноС врСмя

the bst droneΒ πŸ‘

xD

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN!Β 

CLICK HERE

I like FluffehΒ πŸ’€

Screenshot_2023-01-13-23-38-56-39.jpg

Β 

All of this may or may have costed me 10 times the amount of $$$ i spent on SM, not that i mind too much.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]:Β SG - Children Of AnarchyΒ enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by β–²200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by β–²50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus β–²35% D.M.T.R Code BasedΒ DamageΒ against enemy shields and barriersΒ .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy γ€ŒSquad CafΓ© Sweety」:Β SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with β–²25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of β–Ό25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle.Β 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SRΒ - Efficient SlackerΒ &Β SR -Β Haymaker]

11 minutes ago, Titanium destroyer said:

I want hybrid heat cannon not energyΒ 

Game doesn't want you to have HHC, just like getting Nekronomical on a gun. The difference is that getting Nekro in RoTD is rigged, rather than RNG based. This is based from someone researching if getting nekro is purely rng or just riggedΒ https://rise-of-the-dead-rbx.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000043776.

Edited by Momotsuki Shinya (see edit history)

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout :Β FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

Got rank 10 and 3 stars today

Not a big achievement, but yeah it's been a while since I got that farScreenshot_2023-01-15-10-01-40.thumb.png.32f7d83f464715f9375b12591b8526ad.png

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess :Β 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

50 minutes ago, Electro said:

currently a flex your 2 scopes in one round in the arena (i guess it's hurt..just a little..?)

Β 

Β 

Video did not load, that wasn't the plan.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess :Β 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.