Super mechs trading system

iSwarky

!!!THIS IS JUST A CONCEPT. IM NOT FORCING THE DEVS TO DO IT BY ANY MEANS!!!

So you know how trading exists in every game where you have to do keep upgrading yourself so you can get better? Every game has it, so why not super mechs shouldn't have it? Of course the trading system is gonna get some tweaks to fit it in super mech. Here is some requirements:

-Level 50+ 

-Needs to be a good offer (if it isnt and the other guy is gifting you the stuff its still ok) 

And here is how its gonna work:

-There is going to be a total of 25 spots for items, and the level of the item will count as well.

-It is going to be personal. If your mech needs a spesific item then you can sacrifice some value for it.

-You are going to be able to send trades by typing the persons name on the new "search player" area. (Or maybe trading will be exclusive for Arena chat)

-If someone removes something or adds something there is going to be a 5 second delay to the "accept" button. (to prevent scams)

-The game will ask you twice if you want to do the trade. 

-Scamming/Trust Trading/Using an alt to get free stuff is going to be punishable by ban.

-You are gonna be able to send a trade offer only once. (If they decline it you can send one again)

-If there is 2 accounts with the same gmail account they are not gonna be able to trade.

Im saying it once again: IM NOT TRYING TO RUSH THE DEVS OR FORCE THEM TO DO IT BY ANY MEANS.

This is just a concept. So the system might need some updates here and there to prevent illegal stuff from happening in the trade system.

Side note: trust trading is when you give items to the other guy (other guy gives nothing) and because you trust him he sends another trade and gives you items. Usually trust trades occur when you dont have enough space for all the items. (thats why you have 25 spaces to put items) Or because you just simply trust the guy. Usually this leads to a scam like 98% of the time. And if the other guy is a scammer he will just accept your trade and dont send you the trade again.

I honestly dont know how they would pretend a guy making a whole new gmail account to create a new account in super mechs to trade and give items to their main account. I couldnt think of a way to prevent that.

If you have any ideas to make the system better and safer you can comment by saying your idea.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

1 hour ago, Berosanakoyar said:

-Scamming/Trust Trading/Using an alt to get free stuff is going to be punishable by ban.

This is the very reason it can never be implemented, trading with alt-accounts. 

There is no possibility to stop players from trading with alts, so if players just make lots of alt accounts they can have the best stuff on one account in just a few days 'playing'

Edited by Zylok (see edit history)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

9 hours ago, Zylok said:

This is the very reason it can never be implemented, trading with alt-accounts. 

There is no possibility to stop players from trading with alts, so if players just make lots of alt accounts they can have the best stuff on one account in just a few days 'playing'

I tried my best to get ideas that stop that from happening like maybe needs lvl 100? 

Or maybe if someone suspects the guy by looking at his trade history and by reporting him?

14 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Dunno if someone posted this be4

This dumb idea has been posted since the STONE AGE.  Meaning it has been posted since the beginning of the game. Basically the Stone Age Forum. Everyone had their own idea.  You are not the 1st. Even I posted the idea. That image became a thing where if someone posted a trade thread, then post the image. 

9 hours ago, JamAnime said:

This dumb idea has been posted since the STONE AGE.  Meaning it has been posted since the beginning of the game. Basically the Stone Age Forum. Everyone had their own idea.  You are not the 1st. Even I posted the idea. That image became a thing where if someone posted a trade thread, then post the image. 

I didnt looked at the forum in general for sometime that felt like 2 years and i have never touched my hands on the other pages 

Guess its so damn common huh?

Ah yes, trading, the one idea that will never work. If you really want it to be hard for alt accounts to trade make the level 250, but then it will only be accessible to higher rank players. So all in all trading will never work (unless the game can read your mind and know if you're trading with an alt account).

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

49 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Guess its so damn common huh?

Very Common. There have been so many posts in this forum also.  I take it that you are a new player or new to the forum. Either way, This is a common post that new players think they came up with it. 

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

11 hours ago, JamAnime said:

"stone age" is about 2.6 million years ago st2pid

Hcaptcha scam