Arena Incentive Increase-Boosting Fix

Should this be implemented?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

• Yes, I like it
    • Yes, but differently
    • No, sounds stupid
    • No, it wouldn't increase my arena participation
    • I already participate in arena a lot, so I'd appreciate something like this

As you are all aware, your clan has certain arena win incentives, however, they are often very far away, and do little to force people to play. 

A more effective system would be individual win incentives, for example, in a month, you have time to get wins. If you get 100 wins in a month, you egt 50 tokens, if you get 250 you get 50 tokens+100000 gold, if you get 500, you get 50 tokens+100k gold+100 tokens, if you get 1000 you get a premium pack+50 tokens+100k gold+100 tokens.

In addition, you get b box for 100 wins, a box for 250 s box for 500 and s+ for 1000.

I would certainly try my best to et 1k wins a month if we had this kind of reward in place.

It would help players which aren't in top 20 clans to get relics they need.

If functional, it would make boosting very hard, since it would increase arena participation.

I would expect players which usually get around 100 a month would aim for 250, the ones which get 250 would aim for 500 and so on.

Please write down your thoughts, and if you think something along these lines would help in making you as a player more active in arena.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 hour ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

isn't that just 150 tokens or did you miss type something

yes, just separated them into the seperate rewards.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

I like the idea. I mean personally I don't play much arena since the rewards that are given (after the "boosted rewards") are pretty much useless. Nobody feels like fighting another person unless it's for a high reward, so I up this thread.

Don't get me wrong, waiting a week for the league to end is fun and all but it's a rigorous process. 

(Also, the rewards sound nice too, would definitely get me back in arena.)

2 hours ago, Ace said:

I like the idea. I mean personally I don't play much arena since the rewards that are given (after the "boosted rewards") are pretty much useless. Nobody feels like fighting another person unless it's for a high reward, so I up this thread.

Don't get me wrong, waiting a week for the league to end is fun and all but it's a rigorous process. 

(Also, the rewards sound nice too, would definitely get me back in arena.)

Great, I think it would make people, such as you, more interested in playing pvp a lot more.

@Alexander, what would your thoughts on something along these lines be?

2 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Its the seond day i dont have ads in arena for 50 percent bettet rewards and camping 20 percent hp how can i get my ads back

hmm same for me (but its been 2 weeks for me)... people say that the only way to get them back is to watch an ad on mobile and it should come back... i never tried that tho, since i don't have sm on mobile

And back to the topic, I think the rewards are pretty good... I mean the more the better, right.... so it'd be nice if it can actually be added to the game. 

Edited by Aftokrator_SM (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

58 minutes ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

hmm same for me (but its been 2 weeks for me)... people say that the only way to get them back is to watch an ad on mobile and it should come back... i never tried that tho, since i don't have sm on mobile

And back to the topic, I think the rewards are pretty good... I mean the more the better, right.... so it'd be nice if it can actually be added to the game. 

But i play from mobile