Drop Rate of Fortune Boxes

8 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

But the Fortune free (those that come after 10 times) are the ones with the worst drop rate, most of the time they contain rare items.

Wepwawet, that’s unfortunate to hear that’s the case for you.

Luckily for me, I fare much better from fortune boxes. From my perspective, it seems the fortune boxes’ drop rate is similar to premium boxes/packs. With that said, I get a lot of rares and epics, rarely any myth food, and a tiny amount of premium legendaries.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

23 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I suppose that if you have been a few months without playing or without opening the free boxes, you can accumulate that. But the Fortune free (those that come after 10 times) are the ones with the worst drop rate, most of the time they contain rare items.

I got 3 legendary this week from fortune box 2 campaign and 1 free one

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Please post here at this thread ...

your Fortune Boxes drops ❗

So ... sooner or later we will have an overview how good or bad the Drop Rates are for Fortune Boxes ❗

Thank you ❗

😉

For me they are shit i havent got a lehendary in fotune box simce april no new items since april... im getting bored of this game people keep getting the "all" items

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 3:35 AM, Pink555 said:

For me they are shit i havent got a lehendary in fotune box simce april no new items since april... im getting bored of this game people keep getting the "all" items

I know what you mean. Some left the game too because no legends on fortune boxes. I was like 8 months without get one in fortune boxes. One time got many then stopped and just recently started to give me just a few. Also relics in OKI it is been terrible and game changed recently in the grant in both accounts. I am getting less and less and been too knew in a clan because I was solo player it is very difficult to pvp against tops with their massive power. 🙄 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

I know what you mean. Some left the game too because no legends on fortune boxes. I was like 8 months without get one in fortune boxes. One time got many then stopped and just recently started to give me just a few. Also relics in OKI it is been terrible and game changed recently in the grant in both accounts. I am getting less and less and been too knew in a clan because I was solo player it is very difficult to pvp against tops with their massive power. 🙄 

sorry. I do not have likes as always. 

image.thumb.png.432c65bba861c889b152c168d1f6f322.png

• 7 months later...

personally counting the 20 fortune box that i oppened in a pack oppening + about ~50-60 from the od8 i get (i show only legendary ):

- Desolation 

- Halfnt burnt scope 

- Rolling beast 

- The claw 

- Sparked runner 

- Kraken

- Distance shreeder

- Spartan spartiate

I don't know if the od8 fortune box have highter chance for a legendary but my account is lucky with this :v 

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

It depends on what level you acquire them from. I got tons of legendaries from very few boxes farming OD8 2v2 but I've seen videos like this one where people farm for quantity so it must be one of the earlier boss levels, maybe even the first one since it's way more fuel efficient

1 hour ago, Electro said:

personally counting the 20 fortune box that i oppened in a pack oppening + about ~50-60 from the od8 i get (i show only legendary ):

- Desolation 

- Halfnt burnt scope 

- Rolling beast 

- The claw 

- Sparked runner 

- Kraken

- Distance shreeder

- Spartan spartiate

I don't know if the od8 fortune box have highter chance for a legendary but my account is lucky with this :v 

it does. Someone did extensive testing on this back on the old forum and it seems to match up.

• 8 months later...
On 3/26/2021 at 5:28 AM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

I saved up 200 Fortune boxes !
(takes/took years, if you save up "only" every 2nd you get and open the rest)
I opened them all yesterday ! 

In the first 100 Fortune boxes I received around every 15th - 20th box 1 Legendary !
(~ 2% chance of a Legendary / card)

In my second 100 Fortune boxes I received 2 Legendaries !
(~ 0.67% chance of a Legendary / card)

I had 69 Fortune Boxes in a row WITHOUT any Legendary !!!

Any news about the %-chances of finding a Legendary in Fortune boxes ❓

How about raising the %-chances of Legendaries in Fortune boxes up to 2 %,

to make the game SuperMechs great again ❓

🙄

I "guess" that would hurt nobody, inkl. the income for the developers & owner of SuperMechs,

BUT would make many players at least a bit more happy ❗

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

8 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Any news about the %-chances of finding a Legendary in Fortune boxes ❓

How about raising the %-chances of Legendaries in Fortune boxes up to 2 %,

to make the game SuperMechs great again ❓

🙄

I "guess" that would hurt nobody, inkl. the income for the developers & owner of SuperMechs,

BUT would make many players at least a bit more happy ❗

😉

will be nice. 👍

the less often you play, the more the game gives you to stay! returning after a few years of absence, I received legendary things from everywhere, fortune boxes fell in large numbers and in each there was a myth food. now I log into the game daily, there are no fortune boxes, no legendary items (arena award, Titan Boxing award, no legendary relics from the war box). play less often and get legends.