Backstabber drone

Darkflame

3 minutes ago, Darkflame said:

i got this drone is it good or just another mythical food?

Screenshot_2021-02-25-18-36-39.png

Backstabber can be used with Hugger builds (Sword + Axe builds that want to remain as close as possible to their target as possible).

So, keep it because it'll be best combo'd with Night Eagle + SeraphBlade + Backbreaker or Red Rain + HeronMark + TerrorBlade for maximum Hugger potential.

Extra

Physical Hugger Example

1591430831_Screenshot2021-02-25at4_49_59PM.thumb.png.514b2846f747b3a890549ac80282a481.png

Heat Hugger Example

1418941591_Screenshot2021-02-25at4_51_47PM.thumb.png.b45f9cc2e064cee06ad0b49785744b61.png

Note: Energy Huggers can be built using Backstabber but it won't be as effective since energy builds need to have some focus in drain in order to survive in battle, so they go with Unreliable Guardian or WindForge as those drones have the highest drain... But it's still possible, just not as easy as when it's used on Physical or Heat hugger builds.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 minutes ago, Darkflame said:

Okay thanks 

I think that the right build it will be useful

No this is my segond mech the mais one is this

Screenshot_2021-02-25-18-56-51.png

As a bonus tip, ditch the Battery Armor and use Hollow Spectral Armor on your main build.

Battery Armor will rapidly lose effectiveness and is extremely difficult to use without the right setup of modules, which have to be myth or the build will continue to lose to heat and energy mechs.

Edit: Ignore what I just said because I saw what you said about that being your secondary build.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

7 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Backstabber can be used with Hugger builds (Sword + Axe builds that want to remain as close as possible to their target as possible).

So, keep it because it'll be best combo'd with Night Eagle + SeraphBlade + Backbreaker or Red Rain + HeronMark + TerrorBlade for maximum Hugger potential.

Extra

Physical Hugger Example

1591430831_Screenshot2021-02-25at4_49_59PM.thumb.png.514b2846f747b3a890549ac80282a481.png

Heat Hugger Example

1418941591_Screenshot2021-02-25at4_51_47PM.thumb.png.b45f9cc2e064cee06ad0b49785744b61.png

Note: Energy Huggers can be built using Backstabber but it won't be as effective since energy builds need to have some focus in drain in order to survive in battle, so they go with Unreliable Guardian or WindForge as those drones have the highest drain... But it's still possible, just not as easy as when it's used on Physical or Heat hugger builds.

Thank you very much, i will try to get this sword to make one of these builds, good that i already have the physical and heat massive boots

16 hours ago, Darkflame said:

i got this drone is it good or just another mythical food?

Backstabber is an awesome drone, especially for huggers, in my opinion.  I really wish I had one.

The Snack in the picture is food.  The "skull" drones that look like Snack (Void, Clash) are not so good.  The Tonto-family (firefly, in this picture, and Electrolyte) as well as Heatpoint (in this picture) are good drones.  So is the physical backfire drone in the picture (but not as good as the Guardian type in META, in my opinion).

If this is an energy mech, I would use Snack (energy skull) for now.  You have scopes so you don't need backstabber.  But I would keep it because it comes in handy with other builds.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

The Snack in the picture is food.  The "skull" drones that look like Snack (Void, Clash) are not so good.  .....

If this is an energy mech, I would use Snack (energy skull) for now. 

What would you use if the choice was between Snack and Torment?  I've had both drop at Legendary just a few days ago and am wondering whether to max one up to use sometimes for my energy build as an alternative to Face Shocker.

21 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Extra

Physical Hugger Example

Heat Hugger Example

imagine using paperweights for huggers

nope couldn't be you

I polish rocks

3 hours ago, ChooseGeno said:

imagine using paperweights for huggers

nope couldn't be you

Did you notice the word "example" by any chance?

Just asking since you noticed that I used an example torsos for example builds for examples on how to utilize Backstabber on a build that compliments its 1 pull per shot ability. 

But yes, the Paperweights wouldn't be used on META builds since there's better alternatives to them in all rarity ranges like:

Heat = Windigo (E-M) or Molten Platinum Vest and Fractured Heat Armor (L-M)

Physical = Avenger and Battery Armor (E-M; Are replaceable by most heat torsos anyways) or Hollow Spectral Armor, Archimonde, and Hardened Platinum Vest  (L-M; replaceable by most heat torsos)

Energy = GrimReaper (R-M) or Naga (E-M) or Lightning Platinum Vest and Rusty Energy Armor (L-M)

Side Note

I'm already seeing Anti-Avenger messages so I'ma say one thing -- Avenger is better than Interceptor due to much higher HP since they share the same energy cap and regen but Avenger sacrifices 150 heat cap and 38 cooling for +442 HP, which is pretty game-changing when it comes to the current formula of "more HP = higher chance of winning".

Yes, they're both mediocre torsos but Avenger has a slight lead over Interceptor due to HP differences, something that is pretty hard to make up when utilizing Interceptor's low weight with the use of Fortresses/Platinum Plates.

I just wanted to point that out as well as mention that I'm not biased towards Avenger due to its cool looks or the fact that it was my first myth reloaded torso... I've already admitted that it's a bad torso due to its stats and that its HP and slightly lighter weight than other torsos in its weight class are its only benefits.

Thank you for reading my sidelined TED text.

9 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

What would you use if the choice was between Snack and Torment?  I've had both drop at Legendary just a few days ago and am wondering whether to max one up to use sometimes for my energy build as an alternative to Face Shocker.

Definitely Torment.  I didn't like Snack at all.  Torment is at least equal until you factor in the capacity damage it does, so I prefer Torment.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

16 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Did you notice the word "example" by any chance?

Just asking since you noticed that I used an example torsos for example builds for examples on how to utilize Backstabber on a build that compliments its 1 pull per shot ability. 

But yes, the Paperweights wouldn't be used on META builds since there's better alternatives to them in all rarity ranges like:

Heat = Windigo (E-M) or Molten Platinum Vest and Fractured Heat Armor (L-M)

Physical = Avenger and Battery Armor (E-M; Are replaceable by most heat torsos anyways) or Hollow Spectral Armor, Archimonde, and Hardened Platinum Vest  (L-M; replaceable by most heat torsos)

Energy = GrimReaper (R-M) or Naga (E-M) or Lightning Platinum Vest and Rusty Energy Armor (L-M)

Side Note

I'm already seeing Anti-Avenger messages so I'ma say one thing -- Avenger is better than Interceptor due to much higher HP since they share the same energy cap and regen but Avenger sacrifices 150 heat cap and 38 cooling for +442 HP, which is pretty game-changing when it comes to the current formula of "more HP = higher chance of winning".

Yes, they're both mediocre torsos but Avenger has a slight lead over Interceptor due to HP differences, something that is pretty hard to make up when utilizing Interceptor's low weight with the use of Fortresses/Platinum Plates.

I just wanted to point that out as well as mention that I'm not biased towards Avenger due to its cool looks or the fact that it was my first myth reloaded torso... I've already admitted that it's a bad torso due to its stats and that its HP and slightly lighter weight than other torsos in its weight class are its only benefits.

Thank you for reading my sidelined TED text.

not a good example, nightmare is above the other paperweights

I polish rocks

7 hours ago, ChooseGeno said:

not a good example, nightmare is above the other paperweights

Example as in stock example. Stock Examples can be bad as long as they get their point across. 

As for those examples I provided, I used Interceptor and Nightmare since Interceptor is the common face of physical torsos in SuperMechs and Nightmare is the common face of heat torsos since the game uses them as examples a lot but by player terms, Molten/Lightning Platinum Vest and Fractured Heat Armor + Rusty Energy Armor would be the definite example for everything since they're the best torsos in the game.

16 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Example as in stock example. Stock Examples can be bad as long as they get their point across. 

As for those examples I provided, I used Interceptor and Nightmare since Interceptor is the common face of physical torsos in SuperMechs and Nightmare is the common face of heat torsos since the game uses them as examples a lot but by player terms, Molten/Lightning Platinum Vest and Fractured Heat Armor + Rusty Energy Armor would be the definite example for everything since they're the best torsos in the game.

no the pumpkin torso would be the example since 7/10 of people I see in arena has it kek

I polish rocks

• 1 year later...
On 26.02.2021 at 00:44, Darkflame said:

On 26.02.2021 at 00:53, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Backstabber можно использовать со сборками Hugger (сборки Sword + Axe, которые хотят оставаться как можно ближе к своей цели).

Так что оставьте его, потому что его лучше всего сочетать с Night Eagle + SeraphBlade + Backbreaker или Red Rain + HeronMark + TerrorBlade для максимального потенциала Hugger.

Дополнительный

Пример физического объятия

Пример теплового хаггера

Примечание: Energy Hugger можно построить с помощью Backstabber, но он не будет столь эффективным, поскольку энергетические сборки должны иметь некоторый фокус на истощении, чтобы выжить в бою, поэтому они идут с Unreliable Guardian или WindForge, поскольку эти дроны имеют самый высокий расход. .. Но это все еще возможно, просто не так просто, как при использовании на физических или тепловых билдах.

👎 At the moment, this drone is not used in melee builds. Now everyone is using the Nemo/Swoop option.

On 26.02.2021 at 00:44, Darkflame said:

This is not a very good drone, but it can suit a physical melee mech. You can bet on the second fur.

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

10 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

👎 At the moment, this drone is not used in melee builds. Now everyone is using the Nemo/Swoop option.

This is not a very good drone, but it can suit a physical melee mech. You can bet on the second fur.

Necropost.

I also cheated on the forum and caused trouble. By the way, as for drones, it is recommended to use it only if your feet are claws.

Just now, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Некропост.

Я также сжульничал на форуме и доставил неприятности. Кстати, что касается дронов, то его рекомендуется использовать только в том случае, если у вас на ногах когти.

+

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

2 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Кстати, что касается дронов, то его рекомендуется использовать только в том случае, если у вас на ногах когти

Just now, Scarlet Lorv said:

This means my agreement with you

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀