God Mode Titan Stats and Features Request

I'm currently making a titan pack in Workshop Unlimited and I'm in the midst of making God Mode Mk.1 with the potential of making Mk.2 and Mk.3 down the line. However, I'm gonna need the stats and functions of each God Mode in order to fully finish it. If you are also able to get the maxed black sprites of each God Mode, that would really be appreciated.

If you do contribute, I will also give you a shoutout in the pack's description... Yes, it isn't much, but it's something, right?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.Β 

10 hours ago, ITRIEDXD said:

Can we also get people to SHARE their packs with the community, I've looked and even MADE threads, and all people seem to do is post their irrelevant setups.

Thanks ^^

I will share the pack after I get the little issues ironed out... But right now, God Mode's a bit... Disjointed.

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.04.49 AM.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.Β 

2 hours ago, ITRIEDXD said:

Nono, thats normal. Thats how it looks after i've been in there a few timesΒ πŸ˜‰

At the same time, that probably means that God Mode now has extended range with his weapons.

... That's a terrifying thought.

• 10 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 11:14 AM, BruhGaming5 said:

please can you make a legacy item pack doesnt have to be all legacy items

I had an idea to make a legacy item with a friend a long time back (like several months ago). It didn't take long for us to realize just how many sprites and item stats we needed, so the entire idea faded away considering that only three people were trying to make a pack of that sort of size.Β 

However, Raul, the creator of Workshop Unlimited, created a Legacy Item Pack that contains a fair amount of legacy items with accurate stats to that of the originals. Things like Ammo and Shields aren't shown in WU given how it's a simulator based around Reloaded Era items, but any legacy pack is at least a decent one.Β 

It's not complete, though, so don't be surprised to see a lot of items with God Mode sprites instead of the actual sprites or see some torsos with out-of-wack weapon/leg mount positions.

Raul said that he'll update the pack over time but only when he's not busy doing other things, so the updates will definitely take a while.

Β 

Raul's WU Legacy Item Pack URL (Put this in the "Insert via URL" option when starting up WU):
Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

that link you gave with the WU items pack didnt work

Why dont item packs work anymore? i've searched google for URL's for sm workshop items packs aswell, can someone just make a thread with a bunch of working item packs that have been made please?

It would be really helpful

• 11 months later...