Longest 3v3 battle record

Manolis109

Battle lasted 2 hours. Many may think "jesus Mano has no life to have sat and done this". Well I wouldn't wait that much if this was to actually trouble my schedule.I ve also lost most of my interest in the game given that its current state is really bad and demotivating. I was doing my homework in the meanwhile lol. Just had to click on the cooldown button once every 40 seconds or so. Here it is. 

Screenshot_2021-02-05-23-28-18-812_air.com.supermechs.superapp.png

Edited by Manolis109 (see edit history)

It's not right, Manolis. Considering that you are an older player than me, you should act differently.

We are all in the same boat, we are all suffering the consequences of the poor management of this game. Hopes that GatoGames would turn things around have been in vain. It's still the same shit game. Mediocre and demotivating, as you say.

Accept defeat, you already had the battle lost. We lost a lot in this game, but at least we should keep honor and good taste ...

F#ck! What we should do is abandon this game and let them keep cheating fools with their ambition!

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

2 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

shame on you. You are obviously the loser (in many ways). 

Btw this is not a record. Many other deserve "no-life" prize more then you. 

Woh  hey chill you. Are you being serious? lol

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

F#ck! What we should do is abandon this game and let them keep cheating fools with their ambition!

I totally agree with You Nanc, can't tell what's so special about this game that has kept us here for so long, even now that the game's current state is so unjustifiable. Arena is a lie at this point. The truth is that there are plenty of other, more fun and conducive Things i could have and still can dedicate my time into, rather than a game that no longer has the impact of "entrainment" on me. Games are to entrain ppl. By the time they lose the ability to entertain you.. its meaningless sticking with them.

5 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

At least we should keep honour and good taste.

Yea what's wrong with that?  I don't think staying for long in a battle is such dishonourable. Ofc I wouldn't go along with staying if it would trouble me. But that was on me to decide. Its only my 2nd time so far as long as i can remember, that I ve done this, after all. Telling me not to do it would only stem from you caring about me, but your message showed more of a toxic person than a caring person. Who are you even? Are you a hater of me or what? lol

Your nick seems familiar, but not familiar enough.

manipulating matches by insta-quit is not against the rules as well as winning like you did. But...

first you blame winning medals by fixing matches and then you are so proud of having stolen a victory that you have to post it.... ok.

you are free to behave as you see fit just as others are free to criticize you.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:18 AM, Manolis109 said:

Who are you even?

I am who I am and I don't know you.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:18 AM, Manolis109 said:

Are you a hater of me or what?

love / hate for an online game? please don't make me laugh.

cheers.

4 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

manipulating matches by insta-quit is not against the rules as well as winning like you did. But...

first you blame winning medals by fixing matches and then you are so proud of having stolen a victory that you have to post it.... ok.

you are free to behave as you see fit just as others are free to criticize you.

I am who I am and I don't know you.

love / hate for an online game? please don't make me laugh.

cheers.

The word "Hater" is less gross than you think. Look it up if you want, it doesn't really mean that you"hate" somebody, nothing close to that. Hating somebody from the internet would indeed be weird. My point is that the way you behaved towards me was actually salty, no offense.

I didn't feel any pride about this Victory. The only reason i posted it is bc it was an unusual victory. However i didn't really steal it or won unethically. Its not my fault that the opponent's mech wasn't designed well enough to finish my non maxed 3rd mech that had just 80hp left, don't you agree? That shows that the opponent's mech had imperfections. Therefore that doesn't make him the winner. It surprises me that you did compare manipulative insta quit matches to my match. Do I really need to explain you the difference between the 2? I think you can figure it out yourself.I understand your point but you didn't state it well enough and it implies things that do not sound very nice.

I am Groot,

cheers

Don't be mad Manolis ... this game is a joke. Look at the one on first place now, level 83 and all divinized. It isn´t known if  is another alt account of the unnameable, the original account that changed its name and flag, or another sorcerer's apprentice.

Don't take it seriously, it's not worth it. For weeks I've been struggling to reach rank 1 on the last day and only get epics from the reward box. So I think the lowest rank box is better even though it has 1 less item.

The important thing is: not to be tempted to put real money here.

yea..I cannot be bothered to take this game seriously anymore. I ve always had personal goals i wanted to achieve in SM but..the game's current state isn't helping me at all. There are several players who are on the top while they weren't supposed to be. Some aren't supposed to have the weapons they currently possess, while others entire account's aren't supposed to exist. Who would expect that the game would become such a lie, that even solo medals would lose their value, therefore damaging players who actually deserved their victories or benefit frauds who barely face actual opponents in arena, other than the alts they use to boost with. This really pisses me off. I always knew tho that such games are not worthy of money. I wasn't able to spend money on this game either way but, even if I was, i don't think I would. I can't tell if the game's state will improve but, I can tell that the consequences of its current state, that really are gross and manipulative, cannot be eraised. And that's my problem.

I really miss legacy sm..not just the gameplay but it's community as well. I still have unfinished goals i never managed to fulfill bc the game was reloaded before i manage to achieve them on time. I wonder what my legacy pals - that have quitted since long ago- would think of me having stayed that long lol. "Mano you baka, what have you been up to" they would think.

I don’t see a problem here. If I’m not mistaken, it looks to me Robby is out of range, and manolis is avoiding Robby’s death range. At that point in the battle, it’s a battle of will.

image.png.b82664ee328c1cbd15282bbd40b76ca6.png

In regards to pusher builds:

I fought several pushers using the same tactics against me (namely, Bobson). At first, I was upset at those pushers who avoided death by staying out of my weapons’ range. I'd end my turn at the very last second on the countdown timer to get back at them.

Then later, I realized, damn, I want those pusher builds. So, I can do the same thing, lol. After all, pusher builds are still legit builds.

Later, I started typing “gg” to Bobson, and ending my turns quickly. Bobson returned by typing “gg” to me as well. I could be wrong; I felt Bobson respected me when I started typing “gg” to him. I certainly felt respect for his intelligent pusher builds, hence the reason I typed “gg” to him.

With everything said, and in spite of the situation being a bit different from a pusher build, it’s a legit stalemate with the loser hitting the quit button first. I don’t see the reason for the fuss if people simply hit the quit button, so they can move on to the next match.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

5 hours ago, rc said:

I don’t see a problem here. If I’m not mistaken, it looks to me Robby is out of range, and manolis is avoiding Robby’s death range. At that point in the battle, it’s a battle of will.

image.png.b82664ee328c1cbd15282bbd40b76ca6.png

In regards to pusher builds:

I fought several pushers using the same tactics against me (namely, Bobson). At first, I was upset at those pushers who avoided death by staying out of my weapons’ range. I'd end my turn at the very last second on the countdown timer to get back at them.

Then later, I realized, damn, I want those pusher builds. So, I can do the same thing, lol. After all, pusher builds are still legit builds.

Later, I started typing “gg” to Bobson, and ending my turns quickly. Bobson returned by typing “gg” to me as well. I could be wrong; I felt Bobson respected me when I started typing “gg” to him. I certainly felt respect for his intelligent pusher builds, hence the reason I typed “gg” to him.

With everything said, and in spite of the situation being a bit different from a pusher build, it’s a legit stalemate with the loser hitting the quit button first. I don’t see the reason for the fuss if people simply hit the quit button, so they can move on to the next match.

That's my point. It is not wrong tho that this match didn't worth the time. 2 entire hours just to win a match while this match wasn't very important at all.

I have to admit that pusher builds are good and players who successfully pilot pusher builds are skilled. However...I really haaaaate pusher builds lol. I know they are good but they are annoying. Really annoying aaaa. in legacy i really hated the pusher repair drone mechs. Anyway, also its nothing personal at all, but i haaate Bobson's pushers , especially Bobson's energy pusher mechs, i hate em , i hate em aaa. (lol)

All depend against his build. I used claw phys, huger heat claw and a jumper sniper. In 3v3 I won all the fights against him and were many.

Now, few things here also gets annoying in the game and it is about repeating same players against your mech or set mech analyzed by the system. In my case the game have the tendency to repeat over and over. Then when I switch mech to start with the other so game compensate exactly with the mechs will kill me. If I use the heat huger then I get like a million of them on the road like today I got like 6 of them one after another.

If use claw phys then all is phys dual spartan or spartan nightfall then at position range 5 and starting having advantage over me. If not spartan then valiant range with EMP so in the majority of the time I am at disadvantage not neutral for both. When use free energy with low energy game change to energy mech affecting my semi-energy build right on the spot etc and before with my 3 phys the game yamed me with frantics. spartan and valiant one after another and to complete 85-90%  with more HP than me per build. The only one with less are energy full build but compensate with weapons power. Now some similar hp but with high resist against my monkey so I might lose. 

When I am moving from R5 to R4 it does jump R1 in series from TF or RR one after another to push me down again like a baby trying to walk for first time. 

That is one of the reason I make lots of test with modules and switching mechs and it does compensate to keep me down. It is not because amount of people connected since it does have chances to match me with others as I can see the ladder to collect information for my own program to see percentage comparation per build, level, people connected etc. 

The game it is not right in the matching and should be more impartial with variation. Sometimes it does work but sadly very rare but today I have more changes than normal because I was changing modules to force the change to be matched against. 

I do not care to lose but just saying that the game sometimes gets boring and when I have the opportunity to go for a match in my daily it repeat over and over again so I get bored fast and do not play just farm. Well, I do not have much time to do lots of pvp but you know. 

So my entertainment in the game is base in farming making parts and see the acc get bigger step by step making myth parts for fun all of this time and in this way I do not get annoyed with the game messy condition. Yes, need to improve to be more fun so I look the way to make it fun in my own ways and not complain and get angry just looks my way and I am fine. I do not look others to feel less because their progress or achievement instead I enjoy they reached what they reached in their ways and I get my own progress in my way and happy with my accomplishment in the game how fast I do progress making parts farming in the way I do. 

I enjoy to play with different players of all ranks when is possible and have a chat here and there  with them and have some chat here in this forum. 

So I have fun reading from all of you when I have the change to sneak my eyes. 🙃

I also find Bobson annoying. For my mech style is annoying, but he really doesn't have much success with that trio of "camperos".

And in fact,  is enough to put legs that go 3 places and Bobson has problems. The matter is  Heat doesn´t have legs that go 3 places, a discrimination difficult to understand.

His mech set are not bad. They have a purpose and are fine and he reach R1 with them. All depend of the starting position and who start first to shoot. Sometimes the game set players and their accounts in an abusing position to lose against some builds even have the capacity to win against. In the 3v3 it is selected and can't change mech so we have to deal as it is win or lose or change mech set order but the game compensate to harm in that way too. I won all 3v3 against him but I got into a 2v2 and lose. Sure, player fighting style does affect the outcome in many. 

I will say that every build have possibilities but the game set accounts in the losing start with repeated players against in a particular cycle to keep balance of winners and losers if I might say improperly but many times repeat the type of mech against you not to have possibility to win but not a sorting instead a matching to keep you normally down setting some accounts in that way.

I started to play today for 5 wins in my break at work and look at this. It is not about lose or win here it is about the set up against you regardless amount of people playing and this happen to me every time I start with this heat hugger mech.

image.thumb.png.14c1dedfbda1d94ed243599925744a97.png

image.thumb.png.bf08f6409fe745c4d4b21f65d8b6c713.png

There are more in line but the game set me up against the same weapon style one after an other. Then I get a bunch of energy mechs with valiant and EMP. I understand that the players connected and rank affect a bit and the game search against your mech part level but why repeat against same style to make you lose with bigger possibilities. 

I do not care to lose against anyone and play for fun but it is about analyzing what is happening to players accounts like my previous comment. Sure can build something different but game keep compensating against my hp, type of build and supporting modules at that moment and disadvantage starting point. Sure the game it is like that in some ways but since I play the game and I increase hp the game keeps me fighting with players above me. If I was 600 the game set me up wit 800-900 then move to 700 and I get into 1000-1100 players etc etc etc now I am at 2.9K generally speaking so I get into 3.1-5k players and very rare to be almost equal in power and health capacity. 

I test all the time changing to see what the game do regardless I lose. I test in high rank or low rank and the game keep me in the losing side 70-80%. Sure I manage to win many but just saying that the game it is a bit off in the matching regardless people active at the moment. 

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

lol ... it could be ... the last one I did gave a lot of work ... translating, correcting the paragraphs, all that ... however I like to organize contests and tournaments, but these people from Tacticsoft / Gato they have disappointed me that in the end I think it's a lot of effort and I don't feel like working for them.