Gato Content Creation Program

Alexander

• Administrators

Hi,

We're planning to set up a content creation program on this community including a private forum for content creators, forms for requesting giveaway keys or other support (of course based on the size of your channel, quality of your channel, your trust and not all too frequent) and so on. 

Any suggestions for this are welcome here, things you run into and would like help on and so on. 

• Alexander featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Administrators

This is all interesting.

We had a feature where we would get a link to supermechs.com, and tokens bought from accounts registrated from that link would also give us a small bonus. Do you think it would be feasible to bring it back?

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

14 minutes ago, Raul said:

This is all interesting.

We had a feature where we would get a link to supermechs.com, and tokens bought from accounts registrated from that link would also give us a small bonus. Do you think it would be feasible to bring it back?

So something kind of like a creator code? I think that would be a good idea. 

This indeed would be a good idea so support the content creators of our community.

Will the extra bonuses given be related to ones yt channel, or will it be the same bonus for every channel?

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

On 12/17/2020 at 9:47 PM, Alexander said:

Hi,

We're planning to set up a content creation program on this community including a private forum for content creators, forms for requesting giveaway keys or other support (of course based on the size of your channel, quality of your channel, your trust and not all too frequent) and so on. 

Any suggestions for this are welcome here, things you run into and would like help on and so on. 

Why you also dont revive or make the oficial supermechs youtube channel? It used to be cool, active and bringed out most of the community creativity, there used to be 3d fan made models (based on the legacy torsos that time)

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, CyberRodrigo said:

Why you also dont revive or make the oficial supermechs youtube channel? It used to be cool, active and bringed out most of the community creativity, there used to be 3d fan made models (based on the legacy torsos that time)

We did take it (well, are, we're owners but not primary yet, will be soon) but I don't want to continue its habbit of posting replays.

I think the replays were mostly dull, I wouldnt personally enjoy watching minutes of commentary-less replays with some generic music (always the same artist somehow :P) in the background and I don't really think others do too (we had people unsubscribing more than subscribing whenever a new video released...). 

I'd rather do one piece of good content every few months than a replay video every day. 

We haven't figured out a youtube strategy yet, but yeah.

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

We did take it (well, are, we're owners but not primary yet, will be soon) but I don't want to continue its habbit of posting replays.

I think the replays were mostly dull, I wouldnt personally enjoy watching minutes of commentary-less replays with some generic music (always the same artist somehow :P) in the background and I don't really think others do too (we had people unsubscribing more than subscribing whenever a new video released...). 

I'd rather do one piece of good content every few months than a replay video every day. 

We haven't figured out a youtube strategy yet, but yeah.

I mean, not replays but some of us would love to help you in case something brand new comes like those other games enterprises that has their youtube channel for announce new upcoming stuff, and more. 

Example: Like the brawl stars youtube channel, when they announce what will come in the update (that will be soon). Or even make posts

Edited by CyberRodrigo (see edit history)

I am very interested in this program, this could make me to be motivated and prioritize my dead channel, for time being much more in the future.

My queries would be regarding giveaways, I enjoy creating them, but previously I was limited to very small amount of prizes I was allowed to give out, will you increase the prize size for YouTubers to give out?

Another thing is how frequently would we allow to host such events ( mainly pointing at giveaways )? Would we be allowed to do them after every 500 subs reached on Youtube? I know that sound like small amount to reach or as a milestone, but I feel like SM community is much smaller compared to some other games, thus growth would also be much smaller than compared to a YouTube channel for a much bigger game.

Also one Idea of mine would be that YouTubers should be allowed to request 1 new Item that is being featured during the sales, I previously tried getting many of new stuff but due to RNG or lack of tokens could not do so, even if I intended to create content with/regarding new item, therefore resulting in missed content that I couldn't make due lack of desired new Items.

Edited by Unlucky Joe
Add suggestions (see edit history)

That is actually a great idea, some people will actually start to make content about this game, luckily new people will play this game, slowly making a snowball for the community, raising it, even if at the start is hard,

You could also post a kind of Codes on the youtube videos of the SM official channel, activating the code on the game would give a "Event mission", with special prizes for completing them on a short time.

These missions will make more players look at the videos and play the game for the rewards.

The only and the best. THE KIIRA. The rank 10 one.

Probably listening to Spanish Song