Art competition - energy weapon edition! ⚡️

Marija

On 5/3/2023 at 11:34 AM, Riot said:

Haven't seen a Melee weapon yes so i figures i would make Brightroar more "Japanese" style by basing it off of a Yari Spear

I have been busy and am still busy so sorry for the delayed entry

1150360384_Energy_items(2).png.b4d8f06a3f2937e0fad869bf2f744d52.png883446529_Energy_items(3).png.1f0674acbb99fdc5fe6fb977fc755515.png

Used these 2 forms of bright roar to make this 

Yari2.png

I see you used yoshimo

On 4/23/2023 at 11:19 AM, Riot said:

Made a sheet of Reloaded energy weapons for tourney use down below

Reveal hidden contents

Energy_items.thumb.png.acbe6ef40c1f5f842666833f3b0c14cd.png

And here is the sheet of Legacy sprites if people want them

Hide contents

2082253213_SuperMechsTeam-TopSideWeapons.thumb.png.29123492ae11e431c1cddc4ce97de02a.png

any chance you could tell me what drone it was from the legacy stuff that would shoot out a beam and do good damage

i have a memory from a few years ago when i played in legacy of this dron i was saving up for a while to get and it would do a beam

also do you know if that item thats a common to epic that has 3 holes 6 holes and 9 holes to shoot from is the same item since legacy or if it changed

38 minutes ago, Yakir said:

any chance you could tell me what drone it was from the legacy stuff that would shoot out a beam and do good damage

i have a memory from a few years ago when i played in legacy of this dron i was saving up for a while to get and it would do a beam

also do you know if that item thats a common to epic that has 3 holes 6 holes and 9 holes to shoot from is the same item since legacy or if it changed

Hmm, sadly i dont remember much about legacy, didnt play much back then and in general i dont remember much from back then, i suggest asking some of the other old school players though

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

5 minutes ago, Riot said:

Hmm, sadly i dont remember much about legacy, didnt play much back then and in general i dont remember much from back then, i suggest asking some of the other old school players though

like who, i dont know many players in general especially people back from legacy

12 hours ago, Yakir said:

has he been playing that long i mean i know hes played for a while but that much???

No. I am not a Legacy player. I am a Reloaded player and I started in 10/19/19.

No, I can't talk about legacy. Sure, I played for a day in a link provided by Madao. Was cool but I like more Reloaded because I started with this version of the game. Now, many here are old from that era. Just ask again. Someone will answer. 

12 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

He is a pretty old dude, so he has probably played Legacy

Yes, it is true I am an old person in my mid 50's. Sure, younger than others here that are older than me not to say names. 🤣

No, I am a reloaded player like 3.5 years now. 🍻

3 minutes ago, Riot said:

Huh, always thought you were younger tbh

Just in my heart and mind but my joints say something different. 🤣

I used to be like this 😁

tenor.gif?itemid=8415605&ehk=vu%2BJiMV2d

Now 🤡

knee-pain-gif_1448860578.gif&ehk=rY9cpDy

On 5/3/2023 at 2:34 AM, Riot said:

Haven't seen a Melee weapon yes so i figures i would make Brightroar more "Japanese" style by basing it off of a Yari Spear

I have been busy and am still busy so sorry for the delayed entry

1150360384_Energy_items(2).png.b4d8f06a3f2937e0fad869bf2f744d52.png883446529_Energy_items(3).png.1f0674acbb99fdc5fe6fb977fc755515.png

Used these 2 forms of bright roar to make this 

Yari2.png

looks cool. 

Y̵̱͉̥̣͕̊̊̓̍̂̊̅̃͗̓͗̅̂̽̈ọ̵̍̎́̚u̶̺̪̠̫̫̠̾̔̓̈͂̈̕͜ ̶̡͙̪̳̝͕̠͗͊̋̏͒̓͂͗͆̈́̂͒̑̕͜r̷̡̛͉̜̲̰̱̺̙̗̝̞̆̆̂̊̃͝ͅu̴̘͚̲̩̞͋̓̊̾̓̉̀̊̋͘͜͝ḭ̵̟̦̳̳͙̗̱̲̆̒͊n̶̨̛̫͇̭̬̤̜̰̪̮͚̥̯̦̙̔͑̾͐̒̈̇͋͝ę̶͚̤̹͖͌̎́̎̈́̇̉͆͛͒̄̒̍d̴̺͖̻̲̟̩͒̀̎͛̈́͑̂͆̑̈́̈́̆̉̈́̕ͅ ̸̡̡̢̦̙̤̬̝̠̖͍̲̠̰̿i̷̡̟̤̘̳̥͚̠̣̙̒͒̒͆̔̂̑̔́́̔͗͑͝ͅt̷͍͔̩̱̰̏.̴̘̹͉̺̲͚̇͂̑̋̓͠͝͝

Forsaken.

• Community Team

Im here with the results of team voting! Here are the winners: 

1st place and 3000 tokens go to  @Electro Congrats! 

2nd place and 2000 tokens go to @Tango Congrats!

3rd place and 1000 tokens go to @Zho. Congrats!

It was a tough decision, we had a lot of good art and it wasnt easy to pick the top 3 but those are the rules we set and we must follow them :)) I want to congratulate and thank everyone for participating, I hope you had fun. I also want to use the chance to invite you to participate in the future competitions as they will be happening again. 

Can the winners please send me their ID numbers in DMs so I can send them their rewards 🙂 

Thank you everyone, cheers!

Elcent is the best.