Art competition - energy weapon edition! ⚡️

Marija

• Community Team

Attention artists! We have a new art competition - energy weapon edition! ⚡

What I ask of you is to pick an energy weapon of any kind and improve it the way you think suits it the best. Im again giving you the full artistic freedom to do with the weapon what you like, be it redesign, decoration or any kind of change you'd like to see on it. You can use any program that works the best for you, even hand drawing, but not the AI! 

Please dont post old sprites and dont take someone else's work.
Participating is as always, posting the art in this thread. You have 2 weeks starting from today! 

And the rewards are next:

1st place – 3000 tokens and a forum badge

2nd place – 2000 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

I hope everyone enjoys this competition and good luck! 🍀🍀

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team
3 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Can we combine two different weapon's designs?

The point is to pick a weapon and improve it the way you think suits it, if for you thats taking parts of some other weapon thats completely fine. 

Elcent is the best.

• khan pinned this topic
On 4/23/2023 at 7:10 PM, AcE BaRoN said:

IMG_2080.jpeg

What on Earth is this? It says energy. This is a physical mech. While this mech does dominate today's meta, it's not an energy mech. Make sure you remember that. This is an energy competition, not a physical one.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

8 hours ago, Flawed said:

What on Earth is this? It says energy. This is a physical mech. While this mech does dominate today's meta, it's not an energy mech. Make sure you remember that. This is an energy competition, not a physical one.

that is what makes it funny

17 hours ago, bumbum said:

I think only 1 item, but you could pick any energy weapon from side weapon to top weapon.

you are correct it IS only 1 item, only one sprite is allowed to be used as the entry and once that entry is locked no other sprites you add can be used as a entry only the 1st entry.

Electro Magnet Rifle

EM Rifle 16 (from mech arena) x Lightning Scope (from super mechs)

Unleashes hypersonic-speed beam of Electromagnetic Energy with a 70% chance of doubling the damage!

Untitled121_20230501171540.png

Edited by Fake RB (see edit history)