MORSY468

Raul
This post was recognized by Raul!

"That looks amazing!"

MORSY468 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Hello๐Ÿ‘‹ this is one of my favorite fanart.This took me about 2 days without sleeping cuz yea... drawing is my hobby๐ŸŽจ

so this is "ENERGY NAGA".this mech used to be my nightmare to fight against๐Ÿ˜ญ...cuz double Mythical malice beam is actually pretty op for begginer to fight with and yea I draw this just for some good old memories ๐Ÿ˜™.Hope you like my Art!!!๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

NAGA Full power_20220901174733.png

2 hours ago, MORSY468 said:

Hello๐Ÿ‘‹ this is one of my favorite fanart.This took me about 2 days without sleeping cuz yea... drawing is my hobby๐ŸŽจ

so this is "ENERGY NAGA".this mech used to be my nightmare to fight against๐Ÿ˜ญ...cuz double Mythical malice beam is actually pretty op for begginer to fight with and yea I draw this just for some good old memories ๐Ÿ˜™.Hope you like my Art!!!๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s awesome

But you should still sleep xdย 

17 hours ago, MORSY468 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Cool Art.

On 9/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, fatarseoncrack said:

YO CANU MAEK SAME TING EXCEPT ZAKARES AND CORRUPT LIGHT
(no pressure ofcourse)

you want me to draw zakares with corrupt light?

u can show me the build...

On 9/5/2022 at 8:53 AM, Benja07 said:

Good dual concept of the malice beam with the naga, good fanart, good design, it reminds me of wr in its beginnings I think, but I feel inspired to make my own fanarts, amazing bro!! ๐Ÿ‘

thank you๐Ÿค— andgood luck on making your own art๐Ÿ‘

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 8:10 PM, MORSY468 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Not bad at all.you should do a avenger or something physical next time.